Nerdy.

Millie's pov

I woke up to hear someone talking.

"Wake up!!! It's 3:00!!!" I heard someone yell, and I looked to the side, and it was Haley. I was still on Finn, sleeping. Wait, why did I sleep in so late? What happened yesterday? I felt Finn start to shift up, and I realize he woke up. I moved off of him, and he looked around.

"What the fuck? It's 3:00?" He said, and Haley nodded. She jumped onto the bed with us, smiling.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked her.

"Don't you guys remember what happened last night?" She said, and I sat up, and so did Finn.

"No." Finn and I said at the same time, and we looked over to each other. He had red lipstick all over his lips, so he probably found some girl and made out with them. But what did I do?

"Oh my gosh. You guys don't remember anything!!" She said, and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Didn't we go to a party?" I asked.

"Yes!!! Do you remember anything else?" She said, and I was trying to remember. All I remembered was going to the party and getting a drink, that's it.

"No." Finn and I both said again, and then I looked over to Haley.

"Would you like to fill us in?" Finn asked her, and she smiled again.

"Well, I think you guys could fill yourselves in, if you checked snapchat, instagram, a mirror." She said, and I looked at Finn. I got my phone out and checked my lips, and I had red lipstick on, smeared. Finn checked his face, and he had red lipstick on his lips.

"No." We both said to Haley.

"Keep looking." She said, and I opened my snapchat. I saw a lot of people posted on their stories, and I opened one. It was two people at the party, kissing. The girl was against the wall, and the guy wasn't, but really close to her, kissing her. It kinda looked like...me and Finn. I checked other people's stories, and it was videos of me and Finn. We were like, full on making out. The caption was "Who would've thought, the people who hate each other the most would become a couple. Raaaaadddddd". I looked up at Haley, and then to Finn, and he looked at me.

"Who is this?" I asked Haley, and showed her the video I saw.

"It's you and Finn!!" She said, and I looked over to Finn. Fuck.

"How did we even get home? If we were that drunk?" Finn asked, and I looked over to Haley.

"Caleb told me that you guys were drunk and to pick you guys up, so I had to pull Finn off of you because you guys wouldn't stop kissing. Then I got you guys to the car, and then you started to make out in the car. Like, the whole time. Then, we got back home, and I don't really know what you guys did after that, but all I heard was a lot of loud thuds against the wall." She said, smiling.

"Well, we were drunk, so it wasn't actually real, if you think about it." I said, and Finn nodded.

"But if you do think about it, it was real." She said, getting up.

"Now get up, it's 3:00." She said, before leaving Finns room, and closing the door. I sat and faced Finn, and he did the same.

"Okay, so that was just because we were drunk, right?" Finn asked me, and I nodded.

"If we had feelings for each other, we would tell each other. Right?" I asked him, and he nodded.

"Yeah, and we don't. So it's not like we meant it or anything." I said, and he nodded. I feel like part of me does like him though, but I wouldn't tell him that.