What happened last night

Millie's pov

I woke up in a bed, but it was more comfortable than mine. My head started to pound, and I couldn't remember anything that happened last night. I looked around, and saw it wasn't my room, and it wasn't a room I've been in before, but definitely have seen. I looked out the window, and realized, I was in Finns bed. I looked down to see what I was wearing, and I was wearing his hoodie and joggers. Fuck. Why am I in Finns bedroom? What happened last night? I get up and go downstairs into the kitchen, to see Haley and Finn talking. Finn looks at me, and then Haley turns and looks at me with a smile, but then it goes away. I walk over and sit down at the table, by Haley.

"Oh my god, what happened to your face?" She asked, and I furrowed my eyebrows. Shit, my bruise. Wait, wouldn't she know about the bruise if she took off my makeup? Wait, did Finn take off my makeup? WAIT, DID HE CHANGE ME OUT OF MY CLOTHES? WHAT THE FUCK-

"I hit it on something at my house a couple days ago, I think it was a corner of a bookcase of something." I said, and Haley believed it. I looked over to Finn, the one person I didn't wanna make eye contact with, who saw me without clothes on. At least I wasn't fully naked.

"I'm gonna go shower." Haley said, and she ran upstairs, and a minute later, I heard the water running.

"So, do you wanna tell me what happened last night, why was I in your bed?" I asked Finn, and he looked up to me.

"You don't remember anything?" He said, and I shook my head.

"What was the last thing you remember doing?" Finn asked me.

"Drinking in the kitchen." I said, and he nodded.

"Well, from my perspective, you left the kitchen with Romeo, then went upstairs. I went up there to check to see if Romeo was pulling any cards, and I heard him yelling, you locked yourself in the bathroom away from him. He was yelling at you. He ran away after I threatened him, and I had to bust down the bathroom door because you wouldn't fucking answer, you were passed out. So I got Haley and she carried you to the car, and I took you back to my house with Haley." Finn said.

"I'm sorry, for not listening to you about Romeo. Sadie told me." I said.

"It's fine, just trust me next time." He said. There was silence for a bit, until I broke it.

"So you took my clothes off?" I asked, and he spit his water out that he was drinking.

"No no no, Haley did that. I just took off your makeup." He said, and I felt relieved. I looked down, then looked back up at him.

"So that's why Haley asked me about the bruise, you saw the bruise on my face, not her." I said, and he nodded.

"So you said a bookcase made that bruise?" Finn asked, and I furrowed his eyebrows at him.

"Uh, Yeah." I said, and he wouldn't break the eye contact we had.

"I've been in a lot of fights, and seen a lot of people in fights, and that looks like a bruise by getting punched." He said, and I looked away from him.

"So you think I got in a fight?" I asked, and laughed a little.

"I don't know. But you can tell me the truth if you wanna, I know that wasn't from a bookcase." He said, and there was silence.

"I don't know what you're talking about, it's from my bookshelf." I said, obviously not telling the person I hate the most the truth.

"Okay." He said, and that's when we heard the water stop running, and Haley coming down the stairs.

"Hey Millie, wanna do something today?" Haley asked me.

"Sure, I just have to go get ready. What do you wanna do?" I asked her, as she sat down.