Better plans

Oh my god THIS CHAPTER

Get ready, I bet you aren't.

Millie's pov

I woke up to the ringing of my alarm going off. I moved out of Finns arms and shut it off, and checking my notifications. After that, I checked the time, being 6:00 a.m. I looked over to Finn, and he was still sleeping.

He needs to stay home, but it's the last day of school.

I rolled over by him again, and set my hand on his exposed arm, and shook him a little.

"Finn, it's 6:00." I whispered. He didn't move. I moved closer to him, and whispered in his ear.

"Sweet. Come on." I whispered, and I heard him groan. A couple seconds later, he turned onto his back to face me. He opened his eyes, and smiled at me.

"Are you going to school today?" I asked him, laying on my stomach next to him.

"Yes. It's the last day." He said, and I nodded.

"Do you feel any better?" I asked him.

"Kinda." He said, and I smiled.

"That's good. I'm gonna go home and get ready." I said, and he hummed in response.

"Okay, get ready-and don't fall asleep again. See you in a bit." I said, hesitantly kissing his forehead, then walking out the door.

-

It's the last day of school. What do I wear on the last day of school?

I finally picked something, just some blue denim shorts and a pink t shirt, since it's supposed to be in the high 80s.

I got everything else ready, and by the time I knew it, I was out the door. I saw Haley, she was also wearing jean shorts and a T-shirt.

"Hey Millie!!!" She said, happy as usual.

"Hey Haley." I said, getting into Finns car.

"How was your sleepover with Finn?" She said, and I laughed a little.

"He could only go to sleep when I was with him, so I stayed." I said, and she smiled.

"Uh huh." She said, and looked to the front door, to see Finn walking out of it, and to the car. He was wearing black shorts and a white shirt, with his black sunglasses. He got in the car, and sat down.

"Hey Mills." He said, smiling.

"Hey." I said back to him.

"You don't say hi to your sister? Okay I see how it is." Haley said, and I laughed, as Finn backed out of the driveway.

"I literally just saw you." He said, and I smiled.

"You literally spent the night with Millie though." She said, and he looked over to her.

"How the fuck do you know that?" He asked.

"I walked into your room last night to see if Millie was still there. Not to my surprise, she was." Haley said, and Finn scoffed.

"Guys, I'm right here." I said, and Haley laughed. I leaned forward in my seat and reached my hand to Finns arm, and squeezed it.

"Are you feeling better?" I asked, and he smiled. I still can't see his eyes, because his sunglasses are still on.

"Yeah, now that you're here." Finn said, and I smiled.

"It's really hard to be mad at you Finn when you guys do this to me!!!! FILLIEEEE!!!" Haley screamed, and I laughed and sat back down in my seat, waiting to get to school.