Help me upstairs.

Y'ALL

IM BACK

Millie's pov

Everyone got to Haley's house, and the girls brought their things into Haley's room. We all went back downstairs, and the guys were playing wii in the living room. I looked over to Finn, and he was laughing. He looked cute.

"Stop staring, someone's gonna notice." I heard Maddie whisper to me as she walked to the couch, and I laughed and sat down next to her.

The guys were playing wii sports, and the girls were all talking to each other about the latest gossip. I joined in too, cause why not.

"Hold on, do you have Mario Kart?" I heard Gaten ask, and I looked over. I've seen it in Finns room before.

"Yeah, wanna play it?" Finn asked the guys, and they said yeah. I smiled.

"I can go get it, if you want." I said, and Gaten nodded in response.

"I'll help you find it, it's in my room somewhere." Finn said, and I nodded. We went up to his room, and he walked in. I walked in after him and closed the door, and soon as I turned around, his lips were on mine.

I didn't let go, I went with it. My back hit the wall, making a loud noise. We leaned to the side, and I hit his desk. Instead of stopping the kiss, Finn deepened it, as I hopped up on the desk and sat on it. I felt his hands go to my waist, gripping it, and mine went to his neck, slowly making their way up to his hair. I pressed my leg up to his side, and I heard him take a breath in from his nose, not breaking the kiss. His mouth opened, and so did mine, intensifying it.

He let go, taking in breaths, and so was I. He looked up at me.

"I really wanted to kiss you, all I can do is stare at you down there." He said, out of breath.

"Same." I said, catching my breath. He was about to say something, but I pulled him towards me and placed my lips on his, his body crashing against the dresser I'm sitting on. I felt him press harder against my bottom lip, and electricity ran through my body, and my stomach was exploding with fireworks. He's such a damn good kisser, what the fuck.

"Holy fuck!!!!" We heard a voice say, and we stopped kissing and looked over to the door, to see: Gaten, Caleb, Grace, and Haley. Of fucking course. Gaten said it. Haley's mouth dropped, but was turning into a smile. Grace was just overall shocked, Gaten was amazed, and Caleb was just as shocked as Grace.

I jumped off the dresser, and fidgeted with my fingers. Finns face was all red, and embarrassed.

"No way. No, FUCKING, way!!" Haley said, smiling.

"Why did you guys come in here? We were getting the game." I said, and Finn nodded.

"Because we heard a bunch of loud noises, like bangs, from up here. Wanted to know what it was. Now we do." Gaten said, and winked at us.

"Gaten shut the fuck up. I got it, let's just go downstairs." Finn said, grabbing it from a basket. Haley was still smiling, and she turned around. Everyone went back downstairs, but Finn stopped me and brought me around the corner, so they couldn't see us. We could both hear Haley downstairs screaming as loud as she could.

"What are we gonna do?" Finn whispered, and I looked down at his shirt.

"I don't know. They all know, I bet they told the rest of them down there, so I guess we're a public couple?" I said, and he nodded. I smiled, making him smile.

"Let's just hope it turns out okay." I said. I grabbed his face in my hands, and leaned up to kiss him. I let go after a few seconds, and we walked downstairs into the living room, to see everyone's stare on us.