Example B

Millie's pov

I woke up to feel Finn breathing on my neck. His head was right next to mine, but angled down. My arm was wrapped around him in a hugging position, and I looked down, and saw that I was naked.

I widened my eyes and got off of Finn, wrapping the towel around my breasts like a towel, and Finn woke up. He sat up, his lower body covered, his chest bare. I sat up too, and I looked at him.

That's when we heard our door open.

"Wake u-

"WE'RE NAKED!!!" I screamed, and they screamed back and ran out, closing the door.

Finn and I laughed, and I laid back down onto my back. Finn did also. He turned on his side to face me, and I did the same, a hand still tucked by my breasts Incase the blanket falls.

"I love you." He said, and I smiled.

"Love you too." I said, and he leaned in to kiss me, but I pushed him back.

"We're naked. And this blanket can easily come off." I said, and he smirked.

"I saw them last night, what's the difference if I see them right now," He said, and I punched his arm, and he laughed.

Finn can be soft and gentle. Example A, last night.

I parted our lips, and he looked at me.

"You can look, you know." I whispered, and he blinked.

"I don't want to make you embarrassed or anything." He said softly, and I smiled.

"Finn, I'm not embarrassed." I said, and he nodded, and looked down and saw my breasts, and then he looked back up to me, and I smiled at him, as he smiled back.

And there are sometimes when Finn can be not soft, and just straight up horny.

Example B, last night.

He connected his lips with my neck, and started high. With each kiss he went lower and lower, and I felt him kiss my breasts. I felt something on me, too. Something hard.

Right now, it's example B.

"Stop. We need to get ready." I said, and he nodded, not moving.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Waiting for you to get up." He said, and I rolled my eyes and he laughed.

I looked down to the end of the bed, to see my robe, and I grabbed it, and turned away from Finn, putting it on.

"You're no fun." Finn said, and I got up after I tied it, and smiled.

"You can only see my naked when we have sex." I said, and he sat up, intrigued.

"So we are having it again?" He asked, and I flipped him off, and he laughed as I walked into the bathroom.

-

I changed into a white tank top and some denim shorts, and Finn was wearing cargo shorts and a shirt. We bushed our teeth and I brushed my hair, and we walked downstairs, to the kitchen.

Everyone was already there, and they noticed we walked in. I grabbed a banana, and Finn went to get cereal.

"How was your night, Millie?" Maddie asked, and butterflies of nervousness were in my stomach.

"What do you mean?" Grace asked, and Sadie smiled at Grace.

"Could you not hear them last night?" Caleb said, and Finn rolled his eyes.