Who is Ava?

I decided to be a nice person and upload all 3 of my stories today, because I'll be in Myrtle beach for my softball team for spring break, so I won't be on this account at all, or even on the app, for a good week or so. You're welcome for publishing new chapters, bc I'm procrastinating packing right now lol, I leave tomorrow.

Millie's pov

I woke up normally, and I opened my eyes a little. I looked around, and saw that I was holding someone's hand. Wait, what the fuck? Who's hand am I holding?

Wait, it's Finns. He has a freckle on it right and center. I heard him take a deep breath in and shift around, and I'm assuming he's awake.

"How's your head?" I heard Finn whisper into my ear, and I smiled.

"It hurts a lot." I said, and I can feel him smiling behind me.

"It's called a hangover." He whispered again, and I smiled. I shifted my body around to face him, and his eyes were still closed. I leaned into him and kissed him, but he pulled away.

"I have morning breath." He said, and I smiled.

"I don't care." I said, and he smiled and opened his eyes. He grabbed his phone along with mine, and handed mine to me.

"Where's your mom?" He asked me.

"Work. She works a lot on the weekends." I said, and he nodded.

I saw I got a lot of notifications, text messages.

Sadie: Where are you?
Sadie: Millie!!
Sadie: Everyone is saying Finn took you home, so I guess you don't need a ride?

Maddie: Sadie is looking for you. Did you go home with Finn?
Maddie: I'll try to cover for you, but Idk.

Haley: Were leaving in 20!!

Grace: Leaving in 25 minutes!!!

I responded back to everyone that I just went home early, but told Maddie the truth.

I sat up, and my head rushed with pain. I grabbed my glasses, and put them on. I took Finns hand and got him up from bed to go downstairs with me, and I got some ibuprofen. We ate some breakfast and talked, and then we went into the living room.

"What time are you going home?" I asked him.

"Do you want me to leave?" He asked.

"No, stay." I said, and he smiled.

"Do you remember anything you did or said last night?" He asked me.

"No. Did I say something stupid?" I asked him, and there was a moment of hesitation before he answered.

"No, just wondering." He said.

"Finn, what did I do." I said, and he looked at me and smiled.

"Nothing." He said, smiling a lot, and ignoring my stare by going on his phone. That stupid smirk.

"Okay, whatever." I said, and went on my phone. Then, I got a call. A FaceTime from Haley. I moved away from Finn, facing the camera the opposite direction of him.

"Hey Haley, what's up?" I asked.

"Have you seen Finn? People are saying he took you home, but he's not here." She said.

"Well to be honest, don't remember who took my home, I was drunk. But I'm not sure where Finn is, sorry." I said.

"Oh, okay, glad you got back home. Just text me if you know where Finn is." She said, and I said okay. I ended it, and Finn looked at me.