Lets skip lunch.

Millie's pov

It's Tuesday, another boring day. I walk into language class with Sadie, and we go and sit down. She starts talking about Caleb or something, and then we had to do work. Eventually that class was over, and I made my way to math. I saw Maddie, Finn, and Noah all in the group already. Maddie was talking to Finn about something, and Noah was on his phone. I sat down, and Maddie greeted me. Finn kicked my foot, and I looked at him. He just winked, and I smiled and got my math binder from my bag.

It's gonna be a boring day.

-

"Finn...Finn, we need to get to lunch." I said and started giggling, because he was kissing my neck. He dragged me into this closet again, but I don't mind.

"Can we just skip lunch?" He asked, and kissed my cheek.

"Mmm, no." I said, and he stopped kissing my and looked into my eyes.

"Do you really wanna see Iris again though?" He asked me, grabbing my waist.

"Not really." I said, looking down. I flickered my eyes back up to him, and he was smirking.

"5 more minutes." I said, and he leaned in and kissed me, and I can feel he smile on his lips. My hands traveled up to his hair, and I was messing with it. His hands went up my back, and back down. He opened his mouth, so I opened mine. He pulled back to catch his breath, and I did too. He leaned down to my neck and started to give it pecks, and I smiled.

"Do you wanna come over later and study Spanish with me?" I asked, and he stopped kissing my neck and looked at me.

"Are you even enjoying this?" He said, and we laughed.

"I thought you were supposed to be enjoying it." I said.

"We're both supposed to be enjoying it." He said, and I smiled.

"Yes, I'll come over and study with you." He said, and he smiled.

"We should really get to lunch, they are gonna be wondering where we are." I said, and he nodded. I checked to see if anyone was out there, and nobody was, so we walked out. I looked at him and he was a mess.

"Oh my gosh Finn, come here." I said, and I got closer to him. I got on my tip toes and fixed his hair, since it was crazy, and I wiped some smudged lipstick off of his lips. I wiped it off mine too.

"Why thank you." He said, and I laughed. We walked into the cafeteria. We got a couple stares but I ignored them, and then we sat down.

"Lunch has been going on for 10 minutes, where were you guys?" Haley asked us, and I looked over at Finn.

"We had a Spanish project." He said.

"I take Spanish, and I don't remember us doing a Spanish project today." Sadie said, and my stomach dropped with nervousness.

"He said we were ahead of your class." Finn said.

"Oh." She said, and I nodded. I looked over to Finn and he winked at me. I hit his leg under the table, and he put his hand on my leg. I grab it and take it off, and look at him.

"There are people here." I whispered to him, and he smiled.

"Sorry." He whispered back, and I just smiled and listened to whatever Sadie had to say.

-

"Maddie, where's Finn?" I asked her, and she raised her eyebrows at me.

"What's going on with you and Finn anyway? I'm a girl, I know that you guys didn't have a Spanish project. And I can tell when someone's shirt is a little too wrinkled if you know what I mean." She said.