Notes from the window

Millie's pov

I woke up to Finn holding me in his arms, and I looked around. It was dark out. Did we sleep the whole day? I get out his arms, and he notices, and he wakes up too. I grab my phone and check the time, 6:30. He rubs his face, and I sit up. He still just lays down, and he's staring at me. He stares at me for what feels like hours, and then he finally sits up, facing me.

"Don't listen to Iris, Millie, she's a bitch." He said to me, and I nodded. What she said hurt me, but I'm not gonna keep bringing it up.

"Can I ask you a question?" He said, and I saw his hands tapping on his legs.

"Depends on the question." I said, and he nodded in response.

"Who's Ava?" He asked, and I met his eyes.

"I don't want to answer that." I said, and he nodded.

"Just-

"Finn, I really just don't want to talk about her." I said, and he nodded.

"You can tell me anything Millie, we're friends now. So if you wanna tell me anything, I'm free all the time." He said, and I smiled.

"Friends." I said, and he nodded.

"Yeah, unless you wanna be something different." He said, and I laughed and hit his arm. I kinda wanna be something different, but how would I tell him? He has the same feelings for me, but we are just keeping it as friends right now. Then, I felt him hold both of my hands.

"Finn-

I get cut off my him pushing my back down against the bed, and going on top of me. I laughed, and then met his eyes, which weren't far away from mine.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, and I felt him set our hands next to my head, intertwining them together. I got butterflies. No, I can't get butterflies.

"I want to kiss you." He said, looking at my lips, with pleading eyes. Holy fuck why does he have to be so cute.

"Finn, we can't." I said, and he looked up at my eyes.

"But we can, there's nothing stopping us." He said, and I looked at his lips. I really want to kiss him.

"Haley and Is friendship." I said, and he sighed.

"Can I just kiss you once?" He asked, and I laughed.

"Fine." I said, after a few seconds. He smiled, and leaned in and placed his soft lips onto mine, something I've wanted to do since this morning. I felt a warm sensation in my body, and butterflies bouncing around in my stomach. After a few seconds, he let go to catch his breath, and then he went back into the kiss. We weren't open-mouthed kissing or tongue kissing, it was just a cute kiss. After a while, I felt him push down harder on my lips, and I did it to his. I heard him breathe in through his nose, obviously not wanting to pull away from mine. I felt his grip on my hands tighten a little, and I smiled in the kiss. Who knew Finn Wolfhard would go for me? Not me, that's for damn sure.

That's when I heard yelling and footsteps coming up the stairs. I threw Finn off of me and he fell onto the floor, and I sat up and gasped.

"I'm-

"Millie!!! Your moms home!!" Haley said, cutting me off by opening the door. She looked down to Finn, and up at me.

"What's going on in here?" She said, smiling.

"Nothing!!!" Finn and I said, and she laughed.

"Millie, grab your things, your mom is home!" Haley said, and ran back downstairs. I got off the bed and helped Finn up. He stood up, and I realized how close we were.