Cake

Millie's pov

I woke up to someone's arms around me. Finns arms, to be exact. I felt his chin rest down on my head, and I smiled. Yeah, that's how much taller he is than me, even taller standing. I'm not even using a pillow anymore, but I don't really care. I shift out of his arms, and he noticed, so he let go of me. I turned my body to face him, and he was already looking at me.

"Were you cold last night? Because I could get more blankets." Finn said, and I smiled.

"No, I was fine. Thank you." I said, and he smiled. What day is it? I think it's Sunday.

"It's Sunday, right?" I asked him.

"Monday." He said, and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Oh. The break gets me confused on what day it is." I said, and he laughed. I laughed too, and then I got up. I was wearing shorts and a cropped hoodie, and I got my glasses. I laid back down in my spot, and moved closer to him.

"No wonder you're so cold, look what you're wearing." Finn said, and I smiled.

"It's what I always wear to bed. Get used to it." I said, and he laughed. Then, I saw the door open.

"Did I hear laughter?" Haley said, and I just playfully rolled my eyes at her. I saw her run into the bed, and she jumped in between Finn and I.

"Sorry to break you two apart for a quick minute, but I was bored." She said, and I smiled.

"What do you mean, break us apart?" Finn asked. I second that.

"Well, you guys are dating, since you guys obviously talked about the kiss. Right?" She said, and my smile dropped.

"No, were just friends." Finn said.

"What!! Come on, I've been rooting for you guys since day 1." Haley said.

"Haley!!" Finn and I both yelled, and she laughed, and got up and left. After she left I got up and grabbed some clothes, then went into the bathroom. I changed into some leggings and a long sleeve cropped sweatshirt, and left my hair down. I put my contacts in, and then put some fuzzy socks on. I walked out and back into Finns room to grab my phone, and he changed too. He was wearing black pants and a white shirt, and his hair was still messy, like usual.

"Are you doing something today?" I asked him, and went over to his bed to grab my phone.

"Well I was gonna hang out with the guys, but I didn't want to invite other people over since you're here, and all that." He said, and I looked up over to him, sitting in his desk chair.

"Finn, it's fine if you have people here. I don't wanna be the reason you guys can't do anything." I said, and he nodded.

"Okay." He said, and I smiled at him, and left, to go downstairs. Since when have we been nice to each other? I guess my parent incident brought us closer together. I go downstairs, and hear Haley, listening to music. I get to the kitchen and I see her making some type of food.

"Hey, what are you making?" I asked her.

"A cake!! I don't know, I just felt like I should, in a situation like this. Is that okay?" She asked me.

"Yeah, Haley, it's fine." I said, and she smiled at me.

"Okay. But I have to grab some things to finish the cake. Do you think you could keep working on it while I'm at the store?" Haley asked me.

"Yeah. What do I have to do?" I asked her.

"I have the icing thing right here, you just have to squeeze it hard, and it will come out. And you can work on making more icing, which I need." Haley said, grabbing her keys.

"Okay." I said, walking over to get situated.

"Thank you! Bye!" She said, and walked out the door. I just laughed a little, and made the icing she told me to make. I used to make cake all the time, it was fun.

"Let me guess, Haley made a cake and went to the store, and left you to do it?" I heard Finn say, and looked up.

"You guess it." I said, and he laughed. He came over and sat down on the kitchen counter where the cake was, and I was putting the icing into the plastic squeeze thing. I tried to squeeze it out, but it wasn't coming out.

"By the way, our icing thing is really hard to get out, you have to squeeze it really hard." Finn said, and I nodded.

"Yeah, I can tell." I said, and continued trying. I got a little out, and then stopped.

"Let me help you." Finn laughed, and came over next to me. I watched him as he put his hands on the icing, next to mine. I felt him put pressure on it, so I did too. It came out really easily, I guess he has a lot of hand strength. I look over my shoulder, where he is standing, and he smiled at me. His arm was linked with mine since we were both holding onto the icing, and I felt his chest hit the side of my back. My stomach suddenly jumped for some reason. I just went back to the icing, trying to shake the feeling off, and then I saw him lift his hand.

"Put your hand lower, it makes it come out faster." He said, and took my hand, and placed it lower on the bag. I got the feeling in my stomach again, and he didn't let go of where his hand was on mine.

"Do you ice cakes often?" I asked him, with a laugh.

"Well obviously, Haley's my sister." He said, and we both laughed. I felt him trace his thumb over my hand that's under his, and then I stopped icing the cake. I was about to look up at him, but I heard the door slam.

"Nobody answered the door, so we just came in." I heard Gaten say, and I saw them all looking at us. Finn let go of my hand and walked over to them, and I just continued to try and ice it.

"Woah, are you guys, like, a thing?" Gaten asked us.

"No!" Finn and I said at the same time, and they all raised their eyebrows.

"We're Friends, Guys." I said, and they looked shocked.

"Woah, you're friends? What have we missed?" Caleb said, and we all laughed. I saw Finn and his friends go upstairs, and he gave me a smile before he went upstairs. That feeling in my stomach isn't going away.

Finns pov

Caleb, Noah, Gaten and I went upstairs and went into my room, and Caleb sat down on my bed.

"Millie's stuff is in here?" Noah asked.

"Yeah, she's staying in here." I said, sitting down in the chair I was sitting in earlier.

"She sleeps with you?" Caleb said.

"Uh, yeah." I said, and they all smirked at me.

"Guys, stop." I said.

"Are you getting embarrassed? Do you like her?" Gaten said, and I looked to the ground.

"Guys I don't like her." I said, and they smiled.

"But we saw you when we walked in, you were holding her hand." Noah said.

"That was because she couldn't get the icing out, and I wasn't holding her hand, I had it on top of hers." I said, and I saw Noah sit on my bed too.

"Did she know you were smiling when you were behind her?" Gaten asked.

"Guys just- shut up!!" I said, and they laughed.

"Finns blushing, over Millie Bobby Brown. Who'd of thought." Caleb said, and they all nodded.

I'm not blushing. Am I? Do I like Millie?

Dang Finn do you like Millie or no?? You're dropping too many hints. Hope you liked the chapter, I thought it was cute. Omg I have over 10 more chapters in this book that are done that I haven't posted yet lol you guys are so behind me lol.