Its how I feel.

Millie's pov

I woke up, and I felt cold. I was facing the wall. I turned my body around to the other side, and saw Finn, facing towards me. His eyes were closed, though, so he's probably sleeping. What am I gonna do? I feel like if Finn and I ever actually....date, and if we get in a fight or break up, Haley and Is friendship could break apart. I don't know whether liking Finn is the right thing to do.

I stare at him a little longer, admiring the features on his face I never usually notice. His skin is pale, like mine. He has freckles on his cheeks, and going along the bridge of his nose. His curly hair that's hitting his head is all frizzy, it's cute. His mouth was shut, and his lips are a light shade of pink. They look soft, too. Then, I see his eyes open, his brown eyes.

"Were you just watching me sleep?" He asked, in his morning voice. Oh how I do love his morning voice.

"No." I said, and he raised one of his eyebrows.

"No?" He said, staring into my eyes. "It looked like you were in my perspective." He said, and I smiled.

"Nope." I said, and he smiled at me. Then, everything happened so fast. He pinned me down to the bed, so my back hit it, and got on top of me, then started to tickle me. I'm ticklish, very ticklish.

"Finn-stop!! Finn-

I said, and then my own laughter stopped me.

"Not until you tell me the truth!!" He smiled, and tickled my waist, where I'm most ticklish. I couldn't stop laughing, I hate being ticklish.

"Fine!! I was staring at you!!" I said, and tried to control my laughter, and then he got off me, and laid down next to me.

"That's all you had to say." He said, and smiled at me.

"How did you know I was ticklish?" I said, smiling, sitting up.

"Wild guess." He said, and winked at me. I smiled, and looked up at the ceiling. He was laid down on his back right next to me, and then I looked over to him. I turned around so I was on my stomach, and then I got a better vision of him. He lifted his arm up, and took a piece of my hair that was lose, and tucked it behind my ear.

"Do you still think it's a bad idea to like each other?" He asked me, and I looked down at the bed.

"I think it's a bad idea to like each other right now." I said, and he nodded.

"So friends?" He asked me, and I smiled.

"Yeah, just friends." I said, and he smiled at me. Then, we heard the door shoot open.

"I heard yelling!!!" Haley said, and I moved away from Finn a bit. Don't want her getting the wrong idea.

"I was laughing." I said, and sat up.

"Why?" She asked, still holding onto the door handle.

"He tickled me." I said, and she smiled.

"Awwwee, so cute!!" She said, and I got off the bed.

"Haley, stop." I said and smiled, and she laughed. I walked out of Finns room with her and ate breakfast, and checked the time. It was about 11:30. I got up, and walked out of the kitchen, to see Finn walking toward the kitchen. I stopped him by putting my hand on his shoulder, and getting on my tip toes to whisper in his ear.

"Don't come in your room until I'm not there." I said, and walked up to his room. I don't want him to walk in on me changing, that would be awkward. I went to my bag, and looked at what I could wear. It's not like I'm going anywhere anyway. I grab some black leggings and put some fuzzy socks on, then look at the shirts I brought. I found a red long sleeves, and the shoulders were cut off, so you could still see them. I did that, then brushed my hair out. My hair is getting long, it's almost past my shoulders. I go to the bathroom and put my contacts in, then go back into Finns room, and grab my phone. My instagram was blowing up, people were mentioning me in a post.