I saw from the window.

Millie's pov

"Why are you guys arguing!!" I yelled, and they looked at me.

"That's none of your business Millie, now go back upstairs. Now." My Mom said.

"No. Not until you guys shut the fuck up." I said, and completely regretted what just came out of my mouth. I saw my dad walk towards me, and I was actually scared. Then, I felt a huge pain on my face, around my eye. I flew to the ground, and I felt the same pain there again. My dad just punched me, twice. In the same fucking spot. I got up and backed away.

"Millie, go upstairs, right now, and watch your language. I'll be coming up after I talk with your mother. I ran upstairs, and I closed the door. I started to cry. God, my face hurts so bad. I wiped the tears away, and I started to pace around my room. Should I stay and see what he does?

Finns pov

I was on my phone, when I heard a door slam. I looked out my window, and it was Millie's. Her face was red, and she was crying. I continued to watch, and she stopped crying, and paced around the room. She stopped, and sat down at her vanity, where her makeup is. I saw her start to apply lot to her eye. Her eye looked really red and blue. Then, she stopped what she was doing, and put her head down on her vanity. I saw her breathing was really weird, it looked like she was crying. Why would she be crying? I saw her look up, and she put her hair behind her ear, so I can see her face. I can only see the left side of her face, and I saw it was a little red. She applied makeup, and then she looked over to my window. I quickly got out of view, and a couple seconds later, I looked up, and she was looking over to her door, so I couldn't see her face anymore. She got up and sat down on the end of her bed, which I could see still. I saw her door open, and a man walked in, her Dad. He looked angry. I saw him yelling at her, and she was yelling back. I couldn't hear them, since our windows are closed. I didn't see her Dad much, but I didn't really like him. He had a suspicious vibe. They stopped yelling, and I saw his hand go to Millie's face, and he cupped the side of it, the side that wasn't red. It made me mad for some reason, but I just shook the feeling off. He took it off her face, and grabbed Millie's arm, and pulled her out of her room. Should I go check on her? What am I supposed to do? I sat there thinking what to do, but I saw her come back into her room, and shut the door. I saw her start to cry more, and then she went onto her bed, and put her head in her pillow. She stayed like that for a while, and I'm assuming she fell asleep, so I left the window and went to my bed. I watched some YouTube, and I didn't realize how long I was watching it until I heard the doorbell ring. Nobody went to get it, so I did. I walked downstairs and opened the door to Millie. Her face wasn't red, and she looked the same as she always did. I didn't realize how long I was staring until she said something.

"Are you gonna let me in or just keep staring at me?" She said, and I let her in. She had her books to study, and I looked at her again.

"Haley went to the store, she'll be here any minute though." I said, and she nodded. She sat down in the living room, and I sat down across from her. Should I ask what was going on? No, I would sound like a creep, which I am. I need to stop being around Millie. I hate her, why am I even sitting with her? I need to leave. Right when I was about to get up, Haley walked in, and saw us.

"Sorry for having you wait, Millie, I just had to pick up some things. Wait, were you and Finn talking? And I didn't see it?" She asked, and I stood up.

"No. I'm going to my room." I said, and walked upstairs, and I heard Haley teasing Millie. I just went into my room, and closed the door.

Millie's pov

"Do you want to go into my room to study?" She asked, and I nodded. We went into her room, and then I sat my books and papers down on her bed. We studied for a while, but she stopped.