Slow day.

Finns pov

I kissed Millie. Millie Bobby Brown, the girl that I hate. Or don't? I don't know.

After a few seconds, her soft and warm lips left mine, as we both pulled back. I looked at her and she smiled, and looked down. She was smiling. She let go of my hands, and laid down on the bed, and I laid down next to her. I turned my head towards her, and her eyes were closed. She opened her eyes, and smiled at me. She moved closer to me and put her arm over my stomach, and I wrapped mine around her. After a few minutes, I heard her breathing heavily. She was asleep.

A couple minutes later, I turned to see Haley opening my door. She made an "awwwee" face, and I rolled my eyes at her. Yeah, I kissed Millie, but she doesn't need to know that. I slowly got out of Millie's embrace, and walked past Haley, downstairs. I heard her follow me, and then I went into the kitchen and sat down.

"You and Millie are so cute." Haley said, and I shook my head.

"She's just in a bad place right now." I said, and she raised her eyebrows.

"So you'll talk to her when she's in a bad place but not when she's normal?" Haley asked.

"I don't have anything to say when she's not." I said.

"Hmm." Haley said, and I nodded.

"Did you kiss her?" She asked, and I looked at her.

"No, why would you think that?" I asked her.

"You have lipstick smeared on your lips." She said, and I think my heart just skipped a beat. Shit. Millie was wearing lipstick?

"Okay, we kissed, but she just went to sleep after it." I said, and Haley laughed.

"Dude, you didn't have lipstick on your lips, I just wanted to see if you would say anything about it, but YES FILLIE IS HAPPENING!!" She yelled, and I put my head down on the kitchen counter. God dammit.

Millie's pov

I woke up again in Finns bed, I guess I fell asleep again. Finn kissed me. Should I be happy about this?

I mean I was kissing him back..he has nice lips. Soft lips. He's so huggable, all I wanna do is hug him forever. He smells nice, too. Really nice.

I got up, and checked my phone, it was around 5:00. I got up and walked out of Finns room, to hear Finn and Haley talking downstairs, about whatever. I heard silence, and I heard the tv going, so I walked to the living room and saw them in there, watching whatever was on. Haley was laying on the recliner chair and was on her phone, so I went and sat down next to Finn, and he looked at me. I sat close to him, but not close enough to touch. He looked away after a while, and I checked my phone. There were a lot of notifications on Instagram. I got over 100 new followers, and is tagged in over 50 posts. I guess the news got out, because all of them say "We're so sorry Millie" or "Pray for Millie's Mom" or "Sorry for your loss, your dad is in our prayers". I liked most of them, and I got up. Finn and Haley looked at me.

"I'm gonna go back to my house to get clothes and other things." I said, and Finn stood up.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Finn asked me, but I didn't have enough time to respond before Haley cut in.

"It's fine Finn, I'm gonna go with her." She said, and Finn sat back down. I turned to Haley, and she took my hand and we went out the door and to my house. We got up to my room, when she started talking.

"So are you gonna see your mom?" She asked me.

"Yeah, but I don't know when though." I said, and Haley nodded. I started to fold my clothes and put them in a bag, and Haley sat down on my bed.