Chapter 2 The meeting

Some of the characters in the story are fictional.

Thanks for voting guys I really appreciate it. I'll update two chapters today. Hope you'll like it. If you have any suggestion, reactions, sarcastic remarks feel free to write it.

@qiimqiim and pishimin thanks for reading and voting... love you both..

Thanks to my sister @jhaaeezz and her boyfriend for editing the two chapters. Enjoy reading guys..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                           Chapter 2

                                                      "The meeting"

***JHAESHI's POV***

My heart is beating so fast as I walked down towards the exit. I'm sweating in the middle of the cold weather.. Will I smile when I see her or hug her, I thought to myself. I'm too nervous. I'm excited to see her after 12 years.. I searched my mother in the crowd. There are too many people waiting in the departure area and most of them are girls. They are holding banners, posters and signboards.. "BOYFRIEND" I read one of the poster and saw a picture of a six good looking boys in the cover..

"What a lame group name" I smirked.

The crowd started to roar when they saw their idols approaching.

Wait a minute these are the boys who happens to have the same flight as mine..  I double checked if my speculation is correct. I reviewed the poster I saw a while ago and my eyes widened in disbelief.. It's really them. "Oh!? I recognized that boy, he is the guy earlier". I cupped my hand in my mouth because my jaw keeps on dropping in ambivalence. 

I'm irritated to see them. I sneered before looking at the opposite direction. It's because of them why I didn't have even a catnap. Those girls are fangirling the whole time. I'm not blaming them for being famous, it's just that they should have selected FIRST CLASS seats because their fans are making some ruckus and disturbing other's peaceful rest. Besides they really suit to be in the first class because they themselves display luxury. Wait don't tell me I'm admiring them. "NO".. I shook my head to dispatch the idea. 

I grasp seeing their fans heading on my way. I instantly rush to the other side so I won't get sqeezed. They cheered the boys names in chorus.... KIM DONGHYUN.. SHIM HYUNSEONG.. LEE JEONGMIN.. JO YOUNGMIN.. JO KWANGMIN.. NO MINWOO.. I don't have any idea who is who..

Some begin to take some photos, few of them gave gifts to their favorite member and the others are contented watching silently in the corner.

A group of security guards appeared nowhere. They escorted the group to their vehicle and they controlled the people who are trying to get closed to them. A black trailer van is waiting in front of the building. Before entering their van the two members of the group suddenly looked back then they formed a heart sign using their fingers and even throw some kisses in the air. The crowd starts screaming, others mimic like they are gonna faint. 

I heard one of their fans said, "I love you Jo twins"..

What the heck they are twins??.. At first glance I can say they really resemble to each other, but if you look closely you can easily differentiate them with their facial features. The taller twin have softer feature than the other. I know I just saw them today but based on my observation that's the initial difference I saw. 

The smaller member winked and said "saranghae".. The others just waved and smiled. After a few minutes they are all gone. Finally the people around the area are starting to diminished too. I can easily find my mother now. I looked around, scan every single one in the departure area.