Chapter 36 Triple date

Chapter 36

"Triple date"

***DONGHYUN's POV***

"Hey where are you two going?" I asked Jeongmin and Minwoo. Jeongmin shrugged his shoulder and he waited Minwoo to talk.

"Aish hyung you said you already inform Donghyun hyung about our date today." Minwoo whined. Jeongmin just scratch his head and looked on the floor.

"So you two are going out on a date again. What will the media will say if they finds out that both of you are in a relationship." I burst out. Actually I was just envious of them because they can date the one they love.

"Hyung, I am doing this because Kimberly will fly back to America three days from now." Minwoo longingly said.

I felt a sharp pain in my heart hearing Minwoo's words. If Jhaeshi and I will be separated like that I think my whole world will fall into pieces. "Okay then I will let you two date your girlfriend in one condition." 

"What condition?" they both said in unison.

"I will be your chaperone for the day." I stated.

"But hyung! That is so cruel. You can't do that to us." Jeongmin complained.

"Okay then, if that's what you wanted then no one will go." I jump on the couch and I opened the T.V. Minwoo stared me with his mouth open. Jeongmin on the other hand is so upset. 

"Yah hyung, you can go with us but you can't go on our way." Minwoo said while his arm crossed. 

I wanted to laugh hard but I contained myself from doing that. I drove the car and we all met in the mall. Kimberly and Lhyn are sitting in one of the mall restaurant. "Lhyn, Kimberly!" Jeongmin called out.

"Ow there you are! You are two are late." Kimberly said angrily.

"Hi girls." I popped out in the back of the two. "Oppa you are with them." Lhyn said sounding happy.

"Yah! Why are you happy seeing him? You are more excited seeing him than me." Jeongmin whined like a child.

"I am not excited seeing him because I like him or what. I am just happy because, you know Jhaeshi is with us." Lhyn defended herself.

"Yes she just went to the bathroom to take some business there. You know girl thing." Kimberly added.

"Speaking of the angel." Minwoo said in a goofy way. Jhaeshi walks towards us and I felt super excited seeing her.

"OMG! This is triple date!?" Kimberly shriek.

"Oh, oppa you are here." Jhaeshi eyes never leave mine. She smile sweetly and I could feel my heart melt. This girl really has taken my full attention.

"Well yeah I kinda... sort of." I was out of words. Jhaeshi really, how did you captured my heart? Can you please tell me how?

"Hyung you are out of words. What happened to you are you sick?" Jeongmin put his hand on my forehead.

"No I am not. I was just distracted by that girl." I pointed out some random girl who passes in front of us.

"Aigoo, hyung you suck in making an alibi." Minwoo teased.

I felt my face turn red so I immediately covered my face. "You are blushing oppa!" Kimberly cried.

"I am not blushing. My face is just rosy." What a lame excuse.

"Stop fooling around guys. You are making Donghyun oppa embarrassed." Jhaeshi helped me to fight these couples.

"Okay fine. So what do you wished to do today ladies?" Minwoo asked in a gentleman way.