Chapter 25 The accident

Chapter 25

"The accident"

***JHAESHI's POV***

It's been four days since our bet started, but Kwangmin only made me his maid for only one day and he only got 3 days more before our bet expires.

"Jhaeshi you’re day dreaming again." Sooyoung noticed. "I am not, I'm just thinking something." I explained to her. I am an easy today. I feel that something bad will happen.

"Are you okay girl?" Sooyoung worriedly asked. I sigh and frowned at the same time.

"I don't know Sooyoung, I felt weird today. I mean some bad omen is kept on appearing this morning." Sooyoung shook his head and said, "Omen huh."

"Okay, okay I get what you mean. I know were on the twenty-first century so I don't need to believe on that stuff but I really feel something bad will happen." I frantically said.

"Omo Jhae you’re having symptoms of being a bipolar." She jokingly said and laughed.

I slap her shoulder lightly and joined her laughing. "If I am a bipolar then what are you?" I asked her in between my giggles.

"I am simply gorgeous." She said with a sexy tone.

I rolled my eyes and said, “You wish!"

"Jhae! Just agree to it just this time." she hissed. I can't help it but smile to her. Well she is really beautiful and attractive.

Then our conversation is being interrupted because of my phone ringing. My heart is beating so fast and I didn't know why. I check the caller id and it was Kwangmin calling.

"Yeoboseo?" I answered. My god I hope it's not a bad news. I've been calling then for the past two days but their mobile phones are off.

"Oh Jhaeshi, are you busy today?" Kwangmin asked.

"Actually I am with Sooyoung right now. We're just hanging out here in front of the school." I replied. I heard Minwoo's voice on the other line shouting. "Jhaeshi please buy us something to eat."

"Aish, Minwoo kept on asking me to call you. He said that our bet is not yet expired so you're still my maid for three days more, is I right?"

"Yes, your right. So what do you want me to do?" I asked lazily.

"I really don't want to do this Jhae I'm sorry. I already forgot about our bet. But Minwoo is too annoying, he is hungry and no one wants to buy food because they are tired. I am hungry also."

"No worries, I'll just buy you food then. I'll drop it off there before I go home."

Kwangmin relay the message to Minwoo and he shouted to thank me.

Mr. Kwon helped me to buy foods for the boys. He carried the bags for me. We drop the food off to their company and went straight home.

Home at last. I sat in front of my computer and closed my eyes. Thank god nothing bad

I opened my computer to search for some topic for our assignment in literature.  Then a chat message pops up my screen.

[Agent J] Hi there…… GIRL.

Owww it's him again.

[Me] Hi...

[Agent J] GIRLY

[Me] Huh? What?

[Agent J] I just wanted to say that. Btw, how are you?

He's weird.