Chapter 32 brother and sister issues

Chapter 32

"Brother and Sister issues"

***JHAESHI's POV"

I woke up and I felt good today. Sooyoung left a note in my table saying she needs to go home because her mother is sick. It's going to be me here in this house. I went down and saw my breakfast is ready in the table.

"Ms. Jung aren't you going to eat with me?" Ms. Jung works in Kim's family more than a decade now. She never gets married. But she is still young I think she's in her late thirty's.

"Miss Jhaeshi we are not allowed to eat with our masters." She said in a polite way. I look like an adult whenever they do that.

"But I insist. Please." I begged.

She went back inside the dirty kitchen and when she comes out she is now bringing her own utensils. She sat beside me and we ate together.

I finished eating and I started to prepare myself to go to the studio where BOYFRIEND will perform for their come back stage. I finished early so I decided to check my emails.

[Agent J] Hi GIRL, how are you? Are you okay now?

[Agent J] Please always be careful, when you had your accident I thought my half of my life will be gone. I don't want to see you hurt.

Omo! How did he know about my accident? Is he a stalker? I am starting to get afraid of him.

I just close my mail and didn't answer him back. I sighed and grabbed my bag from my bed and I went out.

I walked to the nearest shopping mall to buy gifts for the guys. I'll congratulate them for hitting the top spot on the music charts. They really are amazing. Their album was just released three days ago but they got the top spot now.

I entered at the back so fans won’t be able to see me. I gave my gifts to the others. Kwangmin is so happy seeing me. I am glad to see him also. I missed him very much. Although I am not yet sure of my feelings for him he is willing to wait for it.

"Where is Donghyun oppa?" I asked Hyunseong oppa who currently opening the gift I gave him.

"He's in the dressing room." He said without looking at me.

I headed to the dressing room and heared Jeongmin and Donghyun oppa conversation.

“Are you thinking about Jhaeshi on how you will get her heart?” Jeongmin voiced said. I quickly hide on the wall and lean my back on it. I have no plans on eavesdropping in their convo but I am really intrigued on Donghyun's oppa answer.

“I am not thinking about her. She’s my sister for crying out loud.” He said without doubting.

“Okay, okay, I was just joking hyung don’t make such a fuss.” Jeongmin oppa replied.

“I have someone in mind okay. There this girl that really caught my attention.” My shoulder drop hearing him having a girl in his mind. But why am I affected. He is going to be my brother and I felt something special for Kwangmin, but I'm still uncertain about it.

I don't want to hear any more of their conversation so I exposed myself from them.

“Oppa.” I called him

“Jhaeshi, what are you doing here?” He surprisingly asked.

“I came here to tell you good luck and give you this.” I handed him a small box and a bouquet of flower. I wanted to smile but my feelings are so down now. I turned my back from him so he won't see that I am hurting from inside. Maybe I got hurt because I thought we are close and he will tell me first about the girl that he likes.