Chapter 35 Lucky girl

Chapter 35

"Lucky girl"

***JHAESHI's POV***

Chasoo eyes widened. She waited for to me to react but my eyes are filling up with fluid. They wrote a birthday message to me. So they remembered my birthday. I am so touch.

"To the girl like you who is difficult to handle, happy birthday. I may not be always around you but my heart is. Remember oppa loves you very much." ~Donghyun.

"You're a wonderful and amazing girl. Happy birthday, Jhaeshi." ~Hyunseong.

"Even you're uneasy and awkward sometimes, still you're the girl we love. Happy birthday" ~Jeongmin.

"A girl like you should always be treasured. Happy birthday!"~ Youngmin.

"You are the reason why I wake up with a smile on my face. So to my sunshine, happy birthday."~Kwangmin

"To the girl like you who doesn't know how beautiful she is."Happy birthday."~Minwoo.

I wanted to go back and hug them all, but my heartfelt contented while I read their messages to me. "Omo, why are you crying Jhaeshi?" Minlee asked who just came from the stage. I didn't able to speak to her so Chasoo did the honor. She pointed her fingers to the words that made me cry.

"Wahhh, it's your birthday today? Happy birthday Jhaeshi."Minlee hugged me so I felt for crying more. She got afraid because I cried so loud. People thought I cried of happiness seeing BOYFRIEND in person. Donghyun oppa saw me crying so I wipe my tears quickly. He frowned and hurriedly flies in our place. He left his fan shocked.

"Why are you crying?" Oppa asked. I smiled but tears are like cars racing down on my cheeks. He really got confused and he just embraced me.

"I am sorry; I think I made a scene." I whispered while sobbing. The two girls are still standing beside us. They gave glare to the girls who are making a boo sounds.

"Is she okay?" I heard Kwangmin voice so I lift my head and saw the other four walking toward us. Donghyun oppa freed me from his arms.

"Jhaeshi are you okay?" Minwoo patted my head.

"Don't cry you are making us the bad persons here." Jeongmin is trying to lighten the mood.

I am happy today. They really don't have any idea how happy I was. People usually forget my birthday. Only my grandmother and Kimberly remember my birthday.

Even if grandma is always busy when the date of my birthday comes she will make time for me and we celebrate it together. The sad part is she is in heaven now. But I know if she is here she will cook some delicious breakfast and greet me lovingly. Mom called me this morning but she forgot that it was my birthday. Kimberly is busy so I know she will just greet me when she got time. So literally today I thought no one will remember it.

They all smiled with love. "Is this also your first time someone remembered your special day?" Hyunseong knew my story so he felt what I feel. I agreed to him while nodding my head.

Youngmin handled me a handkerchief and I used it to pat my tears. Kwangmin took a water bottle on one of the staff and he opened it for me.

Manager~nim draw near and he told the boys to finish what they are doing. We all laughed when they were scolded.

"Oppa we are going now. Thank you all for making me cry."I smiled brightly to them. "I am really touched. Thank you again." I bowed to them. Before they sat back to their chairs, one by one patted my shoulder until they are all set again to sign for their fans.

Chasoo and Minlee escorted me to the exit. The event is not finished yet but we decided to leave because the fans will kill us if they saw us after the program. I know bestfriends are not war freak but I admit that I really did make them upset because of the special treatment and such.

"Jhaeshi, you are going to be popular now." Chasoo teased after we got in her car.

"Yeah she will alright! Oh by the way do you wanted to go somewhere?" Minlee asked.

"I think I'll just go home." I really wanted to go home.

"Are you sure about that? It's your day today." Minlee really wanted me to join them. "Yes I just want to go home. You can just drop me on the near bus stop." I suggested.

"Oh no you won't ride a bus! We will take you home." Chasoo drove her car and she drops me off to our house. I told them to keep our house secret. I felt my day is complete, I can say this is the best birthday ever occurring in my life.

I tried to unlock the front door but I notice that it is open. Maybe the maid forgot to lock it. I entered and saw my mother and Uncle Kim decorating a cake. Mr. Kwon is present also and the cast on his foot is gone.

I was surprise seeing all of them here. Them Kimberly and Lhyn walks out the dirty kitchen bringing some food and plates.

Then the door behind me opened and Sooyoung appears. "Guys the boys texted me and they said Jhaeshi is?" Then she saw me. "She's here!" She shouted.

"Happy Birthday Jhaeshi." they all greeted in unison.

Too much surprise in one day. My heart is overjoyed. Happiness is overflowing in my system because of the love they are giving me. I grinned and jumps up to my mom whom I miss for months.

"Happy birthday my baby." She cried in my shoulder.

Mr. Kim greeted me and he gave me a kissed on the forehead. He acts as a father to me. Mr. Kwon gave me a gift, and so the three girls. We celebrated my birthday the whole time I am with them. The boys came to the party even they arrived late.

They sang a birthday song and I wished before I blew the candles. At this moment I can say that I am the happiest person in the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it is a short update...

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

What do you think of this chapter?

BTW guys please give me ideas... LOL

Ppyong... ^^