Chapter 54 The flu

Chapter 54

"The flu"

***MINWOO's POV***

Well my life is back. Everyday my body is full of energy. This is all because of Kimberly. She's back for good. She asked her father that she will finish her studies here in Korea. Meaning we will not be separated again.

The first day she arrived we slept together. Don't think malicious things, we literally just "sleep". The twins kept on teasing me about that but I just ignored them.

"Minwoo do you want some?" Hyunseong hyung asked while he wiggles the chips in front of me.

"Yes hyung, thank you." I grab some chips and put all in on my mouth.

We are heading to the company for our dance rehearsal. We will have a comeback next week. Hope it will be a success.

"Hyung have you heared about Jhaeshi and Sooyoung showcase yesterday? They said it was a total blast." Youngmin said in a proud manner.

"Yes I heard about it and I am so glad that people accepted them whole heartedly." Donghyun hyung answered with enthusiasm.

"Well honestly I am one of their fans now." Kwangmin shyly admitted.

"Is it because Jhaeshi is there?" Hyunseong hyung teased Kwangie. Donghyun hyung gave them a death glare and they both laughed.

"Don't get mad hyung, they are awesome. It's not because Jhae is there. I have Minlee already." Kwangmin explained. Youngmin just shook his head while staring outside the window.

"Guys someone is not talking since this morning, what do you think was his problem?" After Donghyun hyung said that all of our head shifted to Jeongmin's hyung direction.

"Don't look at me like that. I just don't feel well." Jeongmin hyung weakly said. Kwangmin checked Jeongmin's forehead and he frowned.

"You're very very very hot." Kwangmin exaggeratedly said.

"I know I am hot and sexy." Jeongmin jokingly said then he let out a sneeze.

"Oh owwww..." Hyunseong immediately took his bag and he grabs his medicine box inside. "Here take this before it could get worst."

"Here's your water hyung." I gave him water to drink his medicine with.

"I think he need a kiss and hug from Lhyn so he will get better." Youngmin suggested.

"No I might infect her too." Jeongmin said after he drank his medicine.

"You need to rest today Jeongmin I will tell manager So that you are sick." Donghyun hyung said while his eyes are still on the road.

"I just stay with you guys. I feel more comfortable when I am with you. And I think I will get worse when I am in my bed doing nothing." He said in a low and fragile voice.

"Okay okay, just don't move too much. Remember, your health is more important than our comeback. I don't want someone to get sick." Donghyun said in fatherly tone.

"Hyung is such a sweet guy." I whispered.

"I heared that."

"Ooopppsss." I covered my mouth and they all laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***YOUNGMIN's POV***

We are rehearsing for a couple of hours now and I am sweating profusely. On the other hand Minwoo looks like he just came from the shower. Kwangmin is lying on the floor panting. Donghyun and Hyunseong hyung look tired now, while Jeongmin is sleeping comfortably in the coach.