Chapter 24 Whimsical date

Chapter 24

"Whimsical date"

***LHYN's POV***

Jeongmin promised me to have a date with him today. He's going to pick me up before six pm. I dressed up nicely to match his good appearance. I waited for him outside our house. When he steps down of his car I was stunned with his ravishing appearance.

He looks like a model even if he was only wearing a plain white t-shirt, matched with a white cardigan and black skinny jeans. I think I almost drool looking at him. He gave me a sweet smile and I couldn't help my heart to fan girl with this kind of man.

"Are you ready my princess?" he asked me with a prince like tone.

"Ye... yes...” I swallow the lump forming in my throat. He held my hand and kissed the back of it. "You look perfect...” he complimented. “So where do you want to go?" he asked nicely.

"Owww haven't you prepared anything for today?" I answered him with another question.

He scratches his head and said, "Well, I wanted to go to the place where you enjoy hanging out." he shyly admitted.

"Why?" I simply asked.

"For me to know you better and to know the things that make you happier." he said blushing.

This is great. I really wanted to go and eat some cake and drink frappe.

"Let's go to my favorite cafe shop."

He drove for a few minutes and we arrived to our destination. There is a sign hanging on the shop building. "This shop is under renovation. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

"Omo, my princess this cafe is closed." he said sadly.

“What should we do?” I asked with a bitter sound.

“Just think of another place you visited most.” He reminded.

I just stared the sign. This night is going to be special for us. I thought for another place to have our romantic date.

"Oppa let's just go to my favorite restaurant." then I forced a smile.

He smiled back, we went inside the car and he drive again.

************************

***JEONGMIN's POV***

I hope she is till okay. I don't want her mood to change. I really wish to hang out to the places where she usually goes. Because, for me they are special. She asked me again to drive her to her favorite resto so I just followed her wish.

Unfortunately when we got there the restaurant is being used for a wedding event. I can see in her that she is losing her hope, and the joy in her eyes is now fading. I held her hand to let her feel that it's just okay. Again she just forced a smile and looked down.

"I'm sorry for insisting to go to your favorite hangout place." I apologize.

"Don't be sorry. This... this happens sometimes. Maybe it's not the right time for us to have our romantic date." She calmly said.

I know she is very disappointed now. "Let's change our plan how about we go to the places you don't usually go." I excitedly said.

"Are you sure?" she asked doubly.

"Yes I am." I answered emphasizing every word.

"I really wanted to go to the arcade to play games and get rewards like dolls and other stuff." she said shyly.

"Your wish is granted." I grinned.

We played in the arcade nonstop. We even tried to catch dolls in the claw games. I am not good at it so I didn't even catch anything.

She pulled me to play a shooting game. She pointed the big teddy bear and said, "I want that oppa, please...” she begged and did her puppy eyes. How can I say no to this girl?

I really got talent playing with shooting stuff so I effortlessly won the doll. She hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She blushed and I blushed also.

"Oppa teach me to play that." She asked me to teach her to play basketball. So I positioned her in front of the ring, gave her a ball and told her to shoot. At her first attempt the ball just bounce out of the ring. Then she frowned. "Oppa. Help me." she pleaded.

“Okay, I’ll help you.” Then I gave her my sweetest smile.

I laughed seeing her struggling picking up another ball. I came closer and stood behind her. My chance to hug her without her noticing it. "Okay, it's like this. Hold this ball." While she holds the ball I held her hand.

"Position your arms like this." I instructed her.

“Like this?” She fixates her mind in the ball.

Then I released my hand. "Toss the ball from the ring." I commanded. Then the ball came inside the ring smoothly. She jumps when the ball swiftly moved inside the ring. "Woah! Daebak!" she shouted.

It's almost getting crowded inside the arcade so I invited her to go somewhere. I drive again and we pass a drive thru. I ordered food and we ate it while we are heading for the next stop.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"Uhm, somewhere I usually go when I feel down." I answered.

I parked the car near the Banpo Bridge. "Do you know that it's my first time to visit this place? I mean, sometimes we pass that bridge but stopping by here is my first time." she revealed.

"Really? That’s nice to know."

"This is very romantic." she whispered.

I turn my head to her direction. It seems that she is enjoying the view. I leaned over and kissed her cheek. She was surprise to my sudden action. I didn't know what it came to me but I just feel like doing it.

Then I came closer to her again and whispered, "I love you Lhyn."

Her face turn red and she grinned. With teary eyes she answered back, " I love you too Jeongmin oppa."

“I’m sorry if I wasn’t able to give you the romantic date that you fancy. Oppa is not good preparing romantic stuffs. But I am willing to give you my heart.” Then I gave her a heart shaped box.

“Wh...What is this?” She stammered.

“Open it. You’ll see my heart inside.”

She opened the box slowly. Then a necklace with a pink heart shape pendant revealed to her. Her eyes are shining like a diamond in happiness. She grinned widely and said, “Oppa thank you. I am surprised. Totally surprised. And I don’t care if what place you’re going to take me. As long as I am with you I am happy. Besides I really enjoyed our date. I was able to try some new things with the person I love.”

I took the necklace and hooked it on her. I grab her hand and placed it in my chest where my heart is located. “This is the place where you gonna stay forever.”

“Jeongmin-shi.” She utters my name.

I lean closer and stared her intensely. I cupped her face with my palms and she closed her eyes. Then I gradually kissed her forehead.

She opened her eyes and her face turned red. “I don’t want you to close your eyes; I wanted you to see your first kiss...” Then I gave her, her first kissed with her eyes wide open.

I am relieved that she loves the necklace I prepared for her. I thought this date will be a disaster for us but it turned out to be a memorable one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waaaahhh!! Jeongmin you’re so romantic...

Please don’t forget to vote and comment...

Sorry if this chapter is short... but I hoped you all like it,

Ppyong…