Chapter 8 Lost

Chapter 8

"Lost"

***JHAESHI's POV***

Wahhhhhh... My heavy feeling is gone It's nice that Donghyun oppa and I are okay now. But oppa is acting so strange last night. Or maybe it was just my imagination because I'm so sleepy.  He said he will bring me to their dorm today. I'm excited to see his dorm... wait... Am I going to tell Sooyoung about Donghyun? Maybe I should since she is my best friend. I can trust her.

At school I found Sooyoung inside the library reading her notes... I approached her. "Hi Sooyoung, reviewing??.." She just glanced at me and makes a "shhh" sign by placing her pointy finger in her mouth. "Too serious huh".

"Did you review literature already?" she asked, her eyes are focused in her notes. "Yeah, I'm done.. I have something important to tell you".. She didn't even bother to look at me. "Can't you say it later." she whispered. "It's a matter of life and death... please... I need to blurt it out.." She closed her notes and rolled her eyes. "Okay I'm listening what is it?".

"Okay but please don't freak out.. Don’t make any scene..." she cut me off by saying.. "Just spit it out Jhaeshi"... We heard someone said "lower your voices down, you’re in the library". I think that was the librarian.

I started to tell her the whole story. I told her everything she doesn't know. From the day I first saw Donghyun in the plane until the incident happened yesterday.

"Whatttt???!!!" she shouted. Everyone in the library was staring at us. The librarian went to our table and asked us to leave the library. We bowed our heads as a sign that we're sorry for making a commotion. Sooyoung is still in the state of shocked.

We are now in the school corridor. "I am not going to review literature, I don't care about my grades anymore.. I can't believe it... you my best friend... is the little sister of Donghyun oppa."

"It's not official yet, I'm in the still thinking process... and I admit that you are right. It seems they are not that bad, I misjudge them because they are popular... Maybe it's partly my fault that I fought them last time." I admitted.

"I told you they are kind".. She bragged.

"But not all... maybe"... I whispered without hear hearing it.

"Come again, did you say something", she asked. I shook my head in response.

Later that afternoon I waited Donghyun oppa in front of the school gate. He also informed Mr. Kwon that he will bring me to his dorm and introduce me to his members. "Hi.. ride in lil'sis"..

We arrived at their dorm.  Donghyun oppa opened the door and I saw the other groups inside. We entered,. I examined their dorm quietly. It has a six bedroom... three on the lower and another three upstairs. They have a simple living area with a huge flat screen TV hanging on the wall. Cute kitchen utilities, which you can view here at my position. And an eight sitter dining table. Nice dorm.

The members are all busy doing their own businesses. They didn't notice that we arrived. Youngmin is playing with his IPod. Jeongmin and Hyunseong are busy watching TV.. Minwoo is like a call center agent talking someone in his mobile phone.. "Hyung your here".. Kwangmin walked from kitchen to the living room and saw me standing beside Donghyun. "Waaaahhh...whhaat is she doing here?" he said in broken words. All eyes are on me now.. Jeongmin jump up from the sofa and came closer to me. "Hi Jhaeshi", he greeted me. "What are you doing here?..." Our faces are too close. Donghyun pushed Jeongmin and he fell to the ground. "Hyung why did you do that???", he complained.

"Don't get too close to my sister", he announced proudly. Everyone got surprised. "You mean she is the child?", Hyunseong asked.

"Yeah she is.. she turned out to be a girl. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier... I'm afraid you'll laugh at me because  I thought he was a boy..."