Chapter 9 Special

Chapter 9

“Special"

***JHAESHI's POV***

We manage to lose the fans that are chasing us... As I looked at Kwangmin's face I can't help to remember the scene a while ago. I blushed... Every time he holds my hand my whole body reacts.

"Jhaeshi... let's go!", once again he grabbed my hand and we ran... Uncertain, where we will go. "Where are we going Kwangmin?” I asked.. "To the van, we're almost there", he responded. I saw the van to the place where we left it. Then I remember Donghyun hyung have the key." Kwangmin do you have the key? hearing that word. Kwangmin stopped running. "shhhhooot!!! I forgot!” He mocked.

I noticed that my things are missing. So I told him about it. "Oppa my wallet is gone... and the things that I bought, all are gone"...  I said with a sad face...

Kwangmin looked at me with pity and said, "What are the things you have lost beside your wallet?”

I frowned and I said shyly.. "A lot.. many to mention...", then I lowered my head and I silently said. "I really love that Pikachu doll,.. but now it's lost"..

"I heard that..", he patted my head and lowered his face and smiled.. "Come let's find a Pikachu doll  and I'll buy it for you"..

I showed him my best smile, "really?? you will??".. I'm so like a little girl receiving a birthday gift to my parents.. "But we have to be careful, I don't want to get caught again, and run all over the market place.." he chuckled.

We immediately saw the toy shop where I bought my doll. He asked the shop keeper about the Pikachu doll I bought before. He told the old man that I lost the doll, so he was buying me a new one since it's his fault that I lost my Pikachu in the first place. The old man took two dolls and gave it to us. They are couple Pikachu dolls. The  girl Pikachu is wearing a pink  flower bow on her head. The old man gave the doll to me and the other one to Kwangmin.

"But I just ordered one doll, sir.", He asked with a puzzled look.. The old man just smirked and eyed the two of us. "They are for free. These are a limited edition toys. I don't sell them. But when I saw the two of you, I think it's better to give the dolls to you and be the new owner of it. Since you two are a nice couple."

I was about to yelped when Kwangmin spoke. "Thank you sir, you are so kind... but how can I repay you with your kindness"...

"Just always be nice to your girlfriend like you always do... then you are paid to me.." the old man said with sincerity.

Kwangmin stared at me for a while and said.. "I will because she's special"... My mouth drops in disbelieve... this guy what is he thinking.. Whoa.. I never thought he could be a good actor also... Just for free toys he will do everything.. Aish Kwangmin..

When we finally walked out the shop I am still wondering if am I going to confront him or just let him pass this time... Okay.. okay... my conscience said his bailed... Since he got me a doll..

"Hey Kwangmin,.." I paused before I spoke again.. "Thanks.." I said with a wide grin.. "I'm too happy.. I have a new doll and It's a limited edition..." I said while skipping back to the van.

"This girl I thought she's happy because of what I said not too long ago.. but she's happy because of that toy.." Kwangmin said with disappointment. "I heard that".. I  said, before I faced him.. "I'm happy also because of you OPPA".. then I giggled. Kwangmin fake a cough to hide his tomato face...

When we arrived at the van Donghyun and the others are already there waiting for us. Hyunseong eyebrows are in lined with anger. They are worried.... They even asked Kwangmin what took us  long to go to the grocery store. Kwangmin explained everything..