Chapter 38 Girl's talk

Chapter 38

"Girl's talk"

***JHAESHI's POV***

Agent J messaged me yesterday and he asked me if I am doing fine. I answered him the truth that I am not feeling well. He thought that I am sick and he worried. I asked him if why he cares for me so much. He simply said that he likes me and he cares for me.

Why all of a sudden boys are confessing their feelings to me. What did I do to deserve this kind of treatment? My brain is going to burst out of too much thinking.

"Jhaeshi are you there?" Sooyoung knock on my door.

"Yes I am here, come in." I shouted for her to hear me. Sooyoung opened the door slowly, until the door spit her up and the others. "Owww, Kimberly, Lhyn, annyeong." I called them this morning and I invited them to have a slumber party tonight.

"Uhm guys I will introduce you to my new friends later. The girls I mentioned to you when I went to the fan meeting."

"I am excited to meet them." Lhyn shriek in excitement.

Mom called out downstairs. "Jhaeshi you have a visitor."

"Omo I think that's them." I hurriedly march outside my room and went down. The others followed me and we welcome Chasoo and Minlee in the living area.

"Annyeong, Chasoo and Minlee." I greeted them.

"Annyeong, Jhaeshi. Your house is so huge." Chasoo complimented our house.

"Annyeong Jhaeshi's friends." Minlee bowed down and so did Chasoo.

"Guys I would like you to meet my friends, Kimberly, Lhyn and Sooyoung." I pointed the girls one by one. "Girls these are my new friend Chasoo and Minlee." They waved their hand to each other.

I am glad that they got along quickly. After we had our dinner we went back to my room and we stayed there the whole night. Sooyoung and I sat in my bed. While the others scooted on the floor. "Since I believe that we are all gonna be friends why don't we share some of our secrets." Sooyoung suggested.

"That's great idea eonnie." Lhyn yelled.

"So who wants to go first?" Sooyoung asked.

"Why don't you go first since you’re the one who suggest it?" I replied. Sooyoung gave me death glare. I stick my tongue out and she laughed. "Fine I will go first." She straightened up and she breathes deeply.

"Youngmin and I, we are dating." I blink nth times hearing her said that.  The girls were completely surprise also. "Since when?" I freakily answered.

"I don't know how it happened but I just found myself liking him. He asked me if I want to try to date so we did. Then one day he just declared his feelings for me and we decided to make our relationship be official." She shyly stated.

"We are happy for you Sooyoung.” Kimberly sincerely said.

"So it means three of the members of the group are taken then." Lhyn blurted out.

"What do you mean by that?" Minlee asked confuse.

I am happy that Sooyoung had finally seen the guy for him. Youngmin is a sweet guy and not to mention a very handsome one. Me? I am in loved yes; however my love for him is a big No, no.

"Kimberly eonnie I think you need to tell them about us." Lhyn told her in a low voice.

"Well guys, Minlee and Chasoo. I am Minwoo's girlfriend and Lhyn is Jeongmin's girlfriend." Their faces are unexplainable.