Chapter 27 Summer vacation, summer love

Chapter 27

"Summer vacation, summer love"

***JHAESHI's POV***

Five days already pass since the accident happened and summer is approaching fast. The weather is starting to become hot. I'm still staying in the hospital. My room is daebak. They really gave me a special room. The room was so big and it so classy.

I remembered the day when I opened my eyes and saw this room and saw three handsome faces but their face was blurred. I thought I was in heaven. I stared the ceiling for a couple of minutes because I am still dizzy and I feel disoriented. My vision is starting to become clearer and the three faces multiplied into two. I can now see six handsome men.

My oppas faces are all worried, so I decided to make fun of them. They got mad at me for playing their feelings so I apologized. Their hair is newly dyed.

My flashback was cut off due to a loud bang sound of the door. It was Minwoo. He seems to be very flustered.

"Did something happen, Minwoo?" I meddled.

"Ohhhh, Jhaeshi you’re awake. No, nothing. I am fine, totally fine." he answered in a panic tone.

I felt a little curious because I can sense that there is something fishy happens to him but I don't want to force him to say it. Maybe, some other time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***MINWOO's POV***

I woke up earlier than the hyungs. The twins and Hyunseong hyung slept at our dorm so Donghyun, Jeongmin hyung and I nurse the patient. I walked out the room and my feet carried me in a restaurant near the hospital and a hotel. I sat down in front of the counter and ordered hot coffee and pancakes.

My stomach is really complaining. I am starving. I hate hospital foods because of the blunt taste. My palate is craving for sweet pancakes. So I am glad to see this cafe.

I gaze around my surroundings. Few people eat in this cafe so I hope no one will recognize me. Most of them are in their late forties and fifties. There is an old man sitting next to me and he's busy reading a newspaper. I was mesmerized on the person behind her. She looks like a goddess who came down from the Olympus. I watched her move every inch. She looks like a dainty of the cafe.

The waiter serves my food and I thank him. "Do you need anything else sir?" the young waiter asked.

"I am fine. Thank you." I thank her again. And I looked back at the direction of the girl. She playfully eating her pancakes and I find it so cute. She cuts her pancakes in a bear shape and eats the excess.

"Are you staring at me or her? Because, you are starting to freak me out." The old man asked in a gullible tone.

"Mianhaeyo sir. I am just enjoying what I see. And don't freak out I am not looking at you I am watching her." And I pointed out the girl behind her.

"Ha-ha, okay okay I get it. Enjoy yourself young-one." he laughed.

The girl notice that I am intensely looking at her. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

I ate my breakfast in a speed of light and took my coffee and move towards the girl's table. "Hi. Can I sit with you?" I asked permission.

She gave me a sweet grin and that's my cue to sit down beside her. "Hello. Do you always eat alone?" I asked.

"No, it’s just for today. My mom went to her friend so I decided to eat alone. I can't wait for her anymore because I am very hungry. But she said she's going to pick me up here." This girl sure talks a lot.