Chapter 41 Temptation

Chapter 41

"Temptation"

***DONGHYUN's POV**

I walked out after I confess to Jhaeshi. I waited for her to answer but I think she rejected me. I got impatient so I get on my knees and left her dumbfounded. I got on the taxi and I asked him to bring me to a hotel. I checked on my phone and I saw Jhaeshi called me several times this morning. I sighed thinking what happened earlier.

I did what Jeongmin told me to do but all of it got wasted because of me. I am willing to take all what she's going to say; even it will hurt me badly. I felt so stupid, dumb, fool waiting for her to answer. My question is just answerable by yes or no. Just one word. Is my question that hard?

I check in to the hotel. I don't want to go to dorm the boys will just asked me about what happened to our conversation. I sat on the bed and rest my head on the headboard.

I started to reflect on the things that happened before. Jhaeshi why are you doing this to me. If you don't want to accept my feeling just answer me straight. You’re just prolonging my agony. I gathered all my courage, so I could to talk to you again. I am so wasted giving all my energy to act cool when I talked to her so I cleared my mind and I took a nap.

Then an annoying noise woke me up. It's my phone ringing. I picked up my phone and saw the caller id, it's Jhaeshi. I pushed the end button. I don't want to talk to her right now.

Why is she disturbing people at this time? It's already two in the morning she should be sleeping now. I headed to the fridge and opened up a soda. Then my phone rang again. I ignored the call until it finished ringing by itself. Then a message came. Aish this girl, she's starting to annoy me.

Even if I am hurt because of her I was curious of the message that she sent me. My heart pumped out when I saw the message in my inbox.

"Annyeong Mister Donghyun, are you the brother of the owner of this phone? She's so sober right now and we have no idea whom to call. We asked her what is her address but she kept on saying your name. Please reply to us as soon as possible. Thank you"

I called Jhaeshi's number and a guy's voice answered the phone. "Hello, where is my sister right now?" I am too afraid that something not good happened to her. If she's drunk boys might take their advantage on her. This girl she's so troublesome. Why did I fell in love with her again?

The guy on the line gave me the address of the bar and I hurriedly dash off the hotel and called a taxi. I called Hyunseong; his voice was so soft when he answered it. And when I asked him to bring my car to the bar and inform him what the incident was my eardrums are like going to explode because of his scream.

I arrived at the bar and a guy is waiting for me outside. "Are you Donghyun?" I nodded then I looked around me.

"Where is my sister?" I asked. I observe the man's appearance. Well I didn't think twice running here. I forgot that he might play a prank on me. I am a little taller to him and I think we just have the same age. I can fight with him if he does something stupid.  His face was a little worried. "Are you sure sir your her brother, I just wanted to double check."

Am I his brother? What will I tell him? Will I tell him that I am her brother? The guy notice that I couldn't come up of an answer so he spoke again. "Sir, I am asking you is she is your sister? I am just trying to protect the poor girl."

"Hyung, where is Jhaeshi?" Hyunseong just came right in time. "Owww, are you the brother of the girl?" He asked Hyunseong now. I gave him the cue to answer the guy's question. "Yes we are her brothers. Where is she?" The guy usher us to their office where Jhaeshi is sleeping. She is so drunk. We thanked the guy and he just smiled back. I carried Jhaeshi in my back. I could feel her hot breath brushing to my ears. The smell of alcohol is so strong. How much did she drink to become like this?

Hyunseong opened the back door and I put Jhaeshi who is still sleeping inside the car. "Are you gonna drive her home, hyung?" Hyunseong asked while looking at the drunken girl.

"I can't take her home like that, aunt and dad will freak out when they will see her like that." I explained.

"You can't bring her in the dorm, manager~nim is there sleeping at the couch." Hyunseong said.

"I'll just bring her in the hotel where I check in a while ago." I simply said while my eyes on the road.

"What?!" Hyunseong yelled.

"Yah! I am not going to do something on her. Pabo!" I cursed him.

"Okay, okay I trust you hyung." He said while raising his hand. I only stared him and I looked back on the road again. We drop Hyunseong in our dorm and we head to the hotel. I carried her again in my back.

I opened the hotel room and I threw her in the bed. She is heavy and my back is hurt. She rolled her body in the bed and she murmured something that I don't understand. You are in a big trouble when you wake up young lady. You have a lot of explaining to do.

She moves again. I just stood there in front of the bed watching her. She opened her eyes and she sat. "Oh, an...annyeo..ng oppa.!" She said in a broken sentence. She stood up and walk out of the bed swaying, she couldn't even walk straight.

"Omo, too handsome. Oppa mianhaeyo." She smiled and giggled. "Am I dreaming? I think.... I am seeing things...now...” She is still drunk. She blinks her eyes several times and I got surprise when she touches my face, my shoulder, down to my chest. Her touch makes my body shiver.

"Woah! You looked so real." She said in a high pitch voice. "You." she pointed her fingers in my face. "Why do I love you much?" What did she say? She loves me? I didn't move nor replied to her. I just wanted to listen what she'll gonna say next.

"Oppa,... sa...saranghae." Then she kissed my lips. Her lips taste alcohol but sweet. I am trying my best to hold myself not to kiss her back. She bit my lower lip and then she releases it. I swallow the lump that is forming in my throat.

"Aish, it ‘so hot." She unbuttons her blouse and I moved quickly and stopped her in removing her clothes. My god Jhaeshi what are you doing.

She shoved my hand and glared at me. "Yah you are just my imagination. Go away. Why are stopping me to do this? Can't you see I am... my body feels hot?" She unbuttons the second button. I blushed seeing the lace of her bra. "Jhaeshi stop." I shouted.

"Wahhhhh you can talk..."Her voice sounded really amazed. She walks close and I move back. She tried to remove her clothes but then I tried to stop her. I carried her like a princess but tossed her like a garbage bag in the bed. She glared me and cursed in a low voice.

I covered her with a blanket so I won't see her lustful appearance. She's very temping. I walked towards the couch and sat there. I wanted to distance myself to her.

Then she called my name, "Donghyun oppa! My body is burning!" I got startle and jump out of the couch. Urgh! She's so noisy! I came closer to her and I am so dumb doing that thing. "Oppa sleep with me." What?! Is she out of her mind? "Are you inviting me in, Ms. Hart?" She nodded and smiled seductively.

I scratched my head and thought for a while. "My answer is NO!" She pouted her mouth and I tap her head. "Sleep now, you're just drunk."

"Oppa." she grab my hands and I fell on top of her. My body is reacting now. "Oppa, I want you." She sexily whispered.

I fight the urge of touching her. Even if she invited me I won't. She is under the influence of alcohol and I don't want to take advantage on her especially on this state.

"I am sorry honey; oppa can't do it with you. Not now. So go to sleep. Don't worry I won't leave you. I will stay here with you."

Jhaeshi smiled like an angel and she closed her eyes. I think she fell asleep because she is not moving. I lay down beside her and I decided to sleep also...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for that... little byun byun moments with them.

But I know you expected to have one... LOL...

Well thanks again guys...

Vote and comment...

Ppyong