Chapter 34 Fan girl

Chapter 34

"Fan girl"

***JHAESHI's POV***

"How are you? When are you gonna come home, mom?" Mom called. She wasn't able to call for two days.

"I don't know yet, maybe after they signed the business papers then we will go home. I need to go baby. I will call you again tomorrow." She said.

"Okay, just take good care of each other.  And I miss you." We hang up. I am getting bored every day. Well who wouldn’t, Boyfriend is idle again with their overloaded schedules, they just released another mini album called OBSESSION. It's just a month ago when they came back with a song then now they already release another one.

Lhyn, Kimberly and Sooyoung are busy with their family outings since summer is almost ending. I envy them to have their parents or parent beside them. I don't want to stay in the house the whole day. So I'll just surprise the boys and attend their fan signing event.

I record my name in the registration booth. Large number of fans shows up in the event. They said it’s gonna start soon. I walk around to find a perfect spot where I can view them properly. Then someone accidentally trampled on my foot. "Ouch!?" I exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, I am very sorry." She excused herself. I recall her; she is the girl from the mall. I think her name is Chasoo and her friend is Minlee. But I don't see her with her.

"It's okay Chasoo, it’s an accident. Everyone can accidentally step on other's foot with this kind of crowd." I explained. She knit her brows when she heared her name.

"You know me?" Then she scrutinized my face, maybe she is thinking where we met.

"Uhm, I am Jhaeshi, Hyunseong's friend." I whispered so no one could here.

Her face lightens up hearing Hyunseong's name. Then she snaps her finger and said, "Ahhh, yes I recognized you now. Annyeong. Who's with you?" She asked while she flaps her hand moving back and forth.

"Just me." I simply answered.

We heared a voice calling Chasoo's name then we both looked at her direction and it's her friend Minlee.

"Glad you are not late they will start soon." She said while her arms are crossed.

"Hi Jhaeshi we meet again." Minlee identified me right away. I just waved my hand and smiled to her.

"Do you want to join our company? Since, you are alone." Chasoo is asking me to join them. It's not a bad idea going with them. 

"Yeah, we're happy if you'll join us." Minlee added.

"Sure, i loved too." I quickly answered.

We sat in the middle row because the seats in the front row are already occupied. Fans are shouting their biased name. Screams, yell and fan chants are filling the event area.

It's so noisy. I can't stand it anymore. My head is starting to hurt and I just want to march out of the hall. But the Emcee began to talk on the stage. The crowd roared in excitement. BOYFRIEND showed up with their new concept. They are singing and dancing to the beat of OBSESSION.

Most of them dyed their hairs. Donghyun oppa hair is so sexy. Blue is suitable for him. Jeongmin oppa has a pink hair and it looks good on him. Blonde is shouting on Hyunseong's head. Minwoo and Youngmin hair looks normal. When my eyes wandered on Kwangmin's hair I Pfffft. What kind of a hairstyle is that? But I curse in my mind when he motions his body waving to the rhythm of the music. He's so hot.

The boys displayed a spectacular performance. People sang with their music. They even sang a mellow song titled ALARM. 

Afterwards they made a game for their supporters. The emcee will draw paper in a fishbowl full of names. He called out the name one by one. Girls shouted when their names are being mention. They played with the boys and they are all ecstatic...