Chapter 19 Stolen kiss

Chapter 19

"Stolen kiss"

***KWANGMIN's POV***

Donghyun hyung suggested that we sleep over to their house. This will be exciting. I can have a moment with Jhaeshi later. I tried to confess to her but it failed. So I need to try again.

We arrived first at Kim's residence. Then we waited for Jhaeshi and Sooyoung. Mr. Kwon helps us to fix our things and guided us to the guess room. Kim residence is huge. I wonder how Jhaeshi survive living alone here... As usual my roommate is my twin. Minwoo, Jeongmin hyung and Hyunseong hyung shared the same room.

"So did it go well?" Youngmin asked about my confession a while ago.

"I suck! I need to try again." I throw my backpack on the floor and I hurdled on our bed.

"What happened to the clever 4D prince? You better make it this time. Someone might sing his feelings to her first." Youngmin warned.

"Yeah I will. I'll shower first hyung." Then I stood up and headed to the bathroom.

I unbutton my shirt and remove the rest of my clothes. I don't smell stinky but my body feels sticky because of the sweat. We dance and sang nonstop during the show. I entered the shower and turn it on.

I felt the warm water runs down to my body. It feels so good. I shampoo my hair and use shower gel to clean myself. My body was freshening up. I damped myself with a towel. I heard Youngmin knock on the door. "Yah! Kwangmin-ah aren't you done yet?"

I covered my lower body with a towel and opened the door. Youngmin shove me and he went inside.  Aish my hyung, he's so impatient. My clothes are already set on the bed, maybe Youngmin prepared them for me. That's why he's hurrying to get inside he doesn’t want to get embarrass for being sweet. I shouted to thank him. I bet he's blushing right now.

I put on my clothes and wear my colougne and fixed my hair. I informed Youngmin that I'll go downstairs to mingle with the others. Jeongmin and Minwoo are busy watching a comedy show. They are rolling over laughing. I pass over them and went to the kitchen.

Donghyun, Hyunseong and Sooyoung are making some snacks. Sooyoung is cutting the fruits and Donghyun is making the juice. Hyunseong on the other hand is baking some cookies.

Even if we just ate dinner I could feel my stomach wants to dive in to the food. I just stood beside the kitchen door and watched the three to finish.

I was startled to the girl who just appeared beside me. "Hmmmm looks yummy huh." she whispered with that goofy smile of her.

"Yah! You scared me. Don't creep like that." I forbid her.

"Did I scare you? You’re just busy digesting that food in your brain, that's why you didn't saw me coming!" She yanked.

"Ssshhhhhh" I grab her hand and lead her away to the kitchen. We went outside the house.

"Ssssshhhhhhh, why?? Wait a minute, Kwangminie you have an explaining to do now."

"Explain? Explain what?" I asked confuse.

"You said you’re doing a play for the fans but I didn't saw any skit in your performance, could you explain that."

"I... We forgot to do it. And we don't have time to perform the play." me and my stupid alibies.

"Oh really... Maybe I'll ask Donghyun oppa about it."

She pouted her mouth and raised her one eyebrow. This girl she's always doing this habit. Then she bit her lips and turned around. When she was starting too walked away I pulled her arm and she bounced to my chest. I hugged her steadily and whispered... "I like you Jhaeshi".