Chapter 43 Bed scene

Chapter 43

"Bed scene"

***DONGHYUN's POV***

I woke up and saw a beautiful lady sleeping like an angel on top of my chest. I guess I won't be able to move until she woke up. Smile creeps on my lips when I remembered what she told me last night. She declared that she loves me. So I have a chance on her. We are like a married couple sleeping in one bed. I immediately brushed that idea off before I could think of other unnecessary ideas.

I caressed her hair and she moaned. Her moans are too sexy; she is driving my desire crazy. She moved her head. I think she’s awake now. She crawls away from me maybe she realized that she is sleeping with a man so she immediately leaves on my side.

"Omo, where am I?" She rubbed her eyes when she saw me lying beside her. "Oppa!? Did something happen?" She asked with her eyes wide open.

"You wished!" I sat up and smiled to her. "Good morning Jhaeshi." I greeted her with a grinned. She looked very shocked and I am enjoying seeing her like this.

"Oppa, what am I doing here? What is this place? And why am I sleeping with you?" She fired me with questions.

"Hold your fire Jhae. Could you please calm down?" I covered her with a blanket and I heared her whined.

"Why did you do that?" She was going to remove the blanket and I stopped her.

"Could you please be presentable in front of a guy? Button your shirt." I commanded her. I saw her moved inside the blanket. I think she is fixing herself.

"Why are my buttons open? Are you sure nothing happened between us? “She asked under the sheet. She removed the cover then she gave me a deadly glare.

"If only you knew what happened last night, maybe you are gonna jump off the window in embarrassment." I said sarcastically.

"Why? Did I do something stupid? Why I can't remember even just a thing!? What did I do?" She massaged her head and she squealed in annoyance.

I grinned at her and said. "Jhaeshi, do you know that you even invited me to have a...” Her eyes widen in shocked, I think she got what I mean. She covered her face with her hands. Her ear is turning red.

"Oppa did I really do that?" She said while still hiding her face in her palms. I can't help it but to laughed at her. She is so adorable and cute. How can I take advantage on a girl like her, I swear I won’t forgive myself if I did that.

"I am sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that. Anything else shameful did I do last night? Tell it to me now so I won't get drunk again." She talks like she committed a serious crime.

"Well, last night all you did was to tempt me and seduce me." I really wanted to see her reaction if I am gonna tell her everything that occur last night. She is now looking at me with a sour face.

I continued talking. "You thought that I am just your imagination and you even almost strip your clothes in...” She moved closer to me and covered my mouth.

"I change my mind. Just don't tell me everything." She smiled hesitantly.

I held her hand that is covering my mouth. "Jhaeshi last night you said something that I wished to hear from you when you are not sober."

"What is that oppa? That I wanted to have a... you know...the... the S word?" I poked her forehead and shook my head.

"You stupid girl, not that. You said that you… love me is that true?" She became a statue after hearing my words. "Is that true, Jhaeshi?"