Chapter 53 The guess

Chapter 53

"The guess"

***KWANGMIN's POV***

It's our third day here in the resort and we are now all bored. Well I admit the place is nice but all we just do is to stare each other all day. They prohibit us to go out because our managers were left in Seoul.

I spent most of the time with Hyunseong and Minwoo. Donghyun and my twin are lucky to have with their girlfriends here. I am envy and jealous of them. I want to have a quality time with my girl too.

I walk out the balcony and I saw Jhaeshi sitting with Donghyun hyung in the grass. They look happy together. Enjoying with each other's company.

Whenever I see these two together I always remember the days when I was deeply in love with Jhaeshi. All I could only think about is her. The moment when I woke up until the time I will close my eyes. But things have change when I met Minlee.

She changed my heart. She healed my heart with her love and sweetness. She completes me. She filled my imperfection. Now I know I am complete.

"Kwangmin what are you doing there?" Hyunseong hyung asked.

"Just getting some fresh air." I lamely answered.

He raised his eyebrow. "You seem into a deep thought."

"I'm just wondering if when we are going home. I am dying because of boredom." I lied. Then we heard Sooyoung and Youngmin yelling down stairs. Hyunseong and I decided to see what's happening to them.

"You jerk! How can you do that?" Sooyoung yelled at Youngmin.

"I said I'm sorry. Can't you just forget about that and move on?" Youngmin explained.

"Hey you two calm down, can't you talk about this in a..." Jeongmin haven't finish talking when Sooyoung cut him.

"Don't meddle Jeongmin this is between us." Sooyoung said angrily.

Jeongmin held his hands up. "Okay, okay."

"Let's break up Youngmin." Sooyoung faced Youngmin. Youngmin's angry expression turns into a worried face.

"No, no, no, I won't let that happen. We will fix this now. No one is going to break up." Youngmin said firmly.

"May I ask if what's happening here?" Jhaeshi asked. The maknae called them to settle this conflict.

"Jhaeshi, Youngmin was called by a news reporter a while ago. He said he was single and he has no girlfriend. He denied me." Sooyoung cried while running towards her friend.

Well I am silently observing everything in one corner. My hands are on my pocket; my back is comfortably leaning in the wall and lazily listening to their argument. I don't want to meddle with them. I know it's my twin's fault but I know he has his reasons why he did that. Don't ask me I have no idea what is that.

"I have reasons why I said that. You see Sooyoung I don’t want to ruin you and Jhaeshi in this industry. You're going to debut this coming month and people's eyes are all on you. If they'll discover that you’re my girlfriend you might end up not debuting next month. I promise that our relationship will be out in the public soon." Youngmin reason out.

"You promise?" Sooyoung sob. Youngmin nod and he moved his hands in front of Sooyoung's face.

"Pinky promise." Youngmin swear. They both did the pinky promise seal.

Their fight is over now everything is back to normal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~