Chapter 31 The Proposal

Chapter 31

“The Proposal”

***DONGHYUN's POV***

I told Jhaeshi about what I felt about her. But she thought that I loved her as my little sister not the love that a man feels about a woman. It’s so hard to reach out her feelings. I think I need to tell her seriously about it.

“Hyung what are you doing? We are going to start in five minutes.” Jeongmin said, while he fixes his lapel to his back.

“Yes I’m coming out in a bit. I am just thinking of something here.” I answered.

“Are you thinking about Jhaeshi on how you will get her heart?” How the heck did he finds out about that. Do I need to admit it now to him or tell him that he just thought too much?

“I am not thinking about her. She’s my sister for crying out loud.” I lied.

“Okay, okay, I was just joking hyung don’t make such a fuss.” He replied with a stupid smile.

“I have someone in mind okay.” I lied again. “There this girl that really caught my attention.” No other girl can enter in my mind except for Jhaeshi. She’s the only girl that easily caught my attention without even doing anything.

“Oppa.” Jhaeshi just appeared.

“Jhaeshi, what are you doing here?” I asked. I hope she didn’t heared what I have said.

“I came here to tell you good luck and give you this.” She handed me a small box and a bouquet of flower. She didn’t even smile when she turn her back on me. I immediately got up from my seat and grab her arm.

“Jhaeshi is there a problem?” I asked in a gentle tone.

“Excuse me guys I think I should go out for a while. Ahh and hyung we only have 3 minutes more.” He reminded me. I just nodded to him and he walks out.

“Jhaeshi let’s talk after this. Or let’s go out after this. Okay?” I asked her out. 

“Why do we need to talk, Oppa? Did mom and uncle called you?”

“They always call do they? I wish to talk to you some serious matter. Let’s see each other at the café near our house. Do you know that place?”

“Yes I know that place it’s just near to our house. It’s just right next to the bus stop if I am not mistaken”

“Wow you’re familiarizing the place now, I see.” I complimented her.

“I needed to do that oppa, I can’t rely on Sooyoung and the others forever do I? I need to stand up on my own.” She explained.

“Donghyun your group is next you have to get ready.” Our manager called.

“Let’s see each other later okay.” Then I rushed out of the room to prepare for our comeback performance. We performed in the stage and the fans yelled our name in unison.

We sang and dance to the song called Iyah. The song hits the music chart from the day it was released. I saw Jhaeshi sitting in the front seat and she looked breath taking.

After a while we all stayed at the backstage for some interviews. They questioned us about our album, our new concept and if we have special persons in our lives. We answered for ourselves.

"I have this girl whom I love but I think she's far from me." Hyunseong stated. "Omma saranghae." He continued and press goes "Okay it was only his mother."

"The persons that are special to me is our family and of course our group." Youngmin safely said.

Next on line were Jeongmin and Minwoo. "For me it's Minwoo." Jeongmin hugged Minwoo and Minwoo hugged him back. "Me too I like Jeongmin and the rest of the group, they are my special someone." As expected from the two, they'll find a way to answer the question in their cute and playful way.