Chapter 7 Reconciliation

Chapter7

"Reconciliation"

***DONGHYUN'S POV***

"Jeongmin, where have you been?"... He stayed all day outside without telling us if where his appointment is.

"I went to the music club hyung, its auditioned day today so I'm obliged to go there and check the newbies." he explained. He continued walking to his room. "Aren't you going to eat dinner?" I asked in a fatherly tone. "I'll go to bed hyung... I'm tired... Goodnight", I can hear him shouting from his room.

"He looks happy", Youngmin said while munching some popcorn. "Maybe something good happened to him today".. The other twin answered.

Days pass so quickly.. It's Monday again, class again. Jhaeshi and I never talk in the school. But I checked her from Mr. Kwon from time to time. My Dad always calls me to asked what's Jhaeshi is doing. Maybe aunt Shinhyu is worrying about her. It's lunch break already and we are sitting on our special spot in the cafeteria.

It's been 3 weeks now since that incident happened in our house. She really pretended that she doesn't know me at all. It's so easy for her to do it. I can't lie and pretend to my brothers. My conscience is killing me.

Jhaeshi and her friend walked pass through us. But they stopped when Jeongmin greeted them. They had a couple of talks then they parted ways. Jeongmin sat whistling besides me. "Since when did you become friends?" I asked. "OH!.. that, ah.. since she join the club?." Jeongmin answered.

Moments later guys approached Jhaeshi who is alone in their table. Her friend is stuck on the cashier paying for their refreshments. The guy gave a flower and a box of chocolate to Jhaeshi. And she accepted it without any second thought. She even smiled to the guy.

Why do I have this strange feeling,.. suddenly I felt the need to protect this girl from these boys. Damn.. What am I thinking. Another guy attempted to walk through their table.

Without thinking I walked to Jhaeshi's table and called her attention by faking a cough. She looked surprised seeing me. I asked her for a piece of paper and pen. "Don't you have your own things, go buy some school supplies .. jeez!?" she said annoyingly. I grabbed her bag took out her notebook and pen. "Yah! what are you doing?? Those are my things you jerk.. give me back my pen and my notebook." she said impatiently. I ignored her and started to write in her notebook. "Meet me later at 5pm sharp.. in front of the fountain... don't be late!" then I headed back from our table. I think this is the right time to introduced Jhaeshi as my stepsister to my members and to this school.

After class we all went to the fountain and waited Jhaeshi arrived. "Hyung, can I ask if who are we waiting for?" Kwangmin asked as he slung his hands around his twin's shoulders. Youngmin automatically pulled Kwangmin's hand off of his shoulder.. "Well I want you all to meet someone", I said anxiously.

Minwoo eyes started to get big, he misinterpret what I said. "You have a girlfriend???, he said in a loud voice.

"I don't date right now, I don't have time for that. Beside I never saw the girl who can make me want her more than music.", I said.

"You said that certain someone will be here at five, it's almost past six hyung." Hyunseong announced.

Where is that brat? She should be here . I instructed her to come at exactly 5 pm not 5 am. That stupid girl where is she?!!!

We waited for another hour hoping she will appear. But even her shadow didn't appear to our sight. I let the five members to go home without me. I rode a taxi heading to my father's house. I'm going to confront that witch for not showing up.