Chapter 14 Mysterious Guy

Chapter 14

"Mysterious Guy"

I'm still waiting for her to reply my message. I know It’s already late there but I’m still hoping for a miracle to happened. I heard my mail beeps. A message from her. Finally she responded.

[Jhaeshi] Who are you? How did you know my name and where did you get my email? I can't sleep, please stop thinking about me.

How did she know that I always think about her. I saw her still online so I message her using the chat box.

[Me] how did you know that I can't stop thinking about you?

[Jhaeshi] WHO ARE YOU??? Agent J?

[Me] Please sleep early. It's already past two in the morning. Your class is early tomorrow so you need to rest.

I know she's strong but still she needs to sleep early.

[Jhaeshi] You didn't answer my question.

Really this girl is persistent. What should I say to her. Ah I know.

[Me] I'm just a friendly neighborhood..

What a lame excuse.

[Jhaeshi]  Woah! don’t tell me your Spiderman. Π_Π

[Me] I am not Peter Parker. But if you wanted me to why not. kekeke..

[Jhaeshi] please tell me your name before I go to bed.

She is really curious about me should I tell her? Maybe not this time.

[Me] sorry I can't. Maybe in the near future I will reveal myself to you. But for now I have to muster every confidence I have and be ready for that day to arrive.

Very well said.. I hope she'll buy it.

[Jhaeshi] If you say so. Alright then I have to go to bed. Goodnight.

[Me] Goodnight. Take Care.

Now I can sleep quietly.. Then another fan signing again tomorrow. I miss her so much I want to go back to Korea as soon as possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short update.. Are you curious who this mystery guy is? well just wait for more of my chapter then.. ^^

But can you guess who might be him?..