Chapter 18 Talent showcase or love showcase.

Chapter 18

"Talent showcase or love show case."

***HYUNSEONG's POV***

I drop Jhaeshi in their house and head back to dorm. I saw her cry a while ago and I told her she's breaking my heart. She's like a sister to me. I have no other feelings for her unlike the other members. Kwangmin and Donghyun are obviously in-love with the girl. Is she aware of that? Maybe she's not.

I opened the door and saw all members are waiting for me to explain. They put me in the hot seat. "What happened to you two?" Donghyun hyung asked first.

I narrate them what happened and they all understand it. But I never mentioned anything about Jhaeshi's secret.

"Can I eat first I'm really starving." I complained.

They all nodded in unison. Except for Kwangmin as if he is not satisfied on what I told them. He kept on following me everywhere I go.

"Yah! You're annoying. Stop following me. Don't you dare follow me here?" I banned him.

"Hyung I know you’re not telling the whole story here." He groaned.

I dig in to my dinner and distracted him with other matters.

"Do you have plans on how you’re going to confess to Jhaeshi?" I whispered. His eyes widen in shocked.

"W...how... how on earth did you know? Aish hyung don't talk too loud others might hear you."

My plan worked. I did distract him. "I'll give you tips later after I finish my dinner."

*************************************************************

***JHAESHI's POV***

Saturday morning. I groomed myself, eat breakfast like the usual thing I do in the morning. I calmed myself. But still I feel uneasy. Mr. Kwon noticed that I am nervous.

"Miss Jhaeshi, don't be nervous you'll perform well." He encouraged.

I told Mr. Kwon what happened the other day why I went home late. That's why he knows that I’ll be performing later. He's like a father to me. 

It's been half a year since I arrived in this country. And Mr. Kwon is always there for me.

"Thanks Mr. Kwon. Let's go." He drives me to school.

As I walk toward the school some excited crowds swarm past by me. I was being dragged by them.

What the heck is this! They are all shouting, screaming hysterically. Then they stop in front of our school auditorium. This is the place where the talent showcase will take place. I'm in the middle of nowhere, I mean surrounded by a bunch of fan girls. I'm feeling dizzy because of the people around me. I swift and pass gently to them, until I reach a vacant space. Woah, finally I could breathe.

I entered the auditorium by showing my id to the security guard and he let me pass. Sooyoung is already there.

"Jhaeshi, did you see all the fans out there?" Sooyoung fussed.

I frowned and answered her, "Yeah and I thought I won't make it here alive. What's with them?"

"After the talent showcase there will be an open mini concert for them. Boyfriend and BTOB will perform outside later." Sooyoung informed.

The event started and some well-known talent scouts gave their welcome remarks to us. There are lots of students who joined the event. Most of us came from the music department.