Chapter 21 First day being a maid

Chapter 21

"First day being a maid"

***JHAESHI's POV***

Hmmm I could smell the yummy breakfast coming from downstairs. Sooyoung woke up also. "Good morning sleepy head." I greeted her.

She smiled and yawns. I jump out of bed and started to stretch. Sooyoung walked inside the bathroom. I brushed my long hair and braided them together. After Sooyoung is done using the bathroom I came in next. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I also change my clothes.

I heard loud knocks coming outside our room. Sooyoung opened it and Kwangmin voiced echoed outside. "Good morning girls." he shouted.

I moved outside the bathroom and saw him standing outside our room. "Hi Jhaeshi, Donghyun hyung asked me to call you to eat breakfast."

"Owww, okay, let's go then." I felt awkward but I tried to hide it. Sooyoung walked on first. "Jhaeshi about yesterday, I am really sorry." he whispered softly.

"It's okay Kwangie, but I can't give my answer yet." I glance at him.

"I hope that we could be still like the old ways." he said while scratching his head.

"Of course yes, let's pretend that nothing happened yesterday." I whispered back.

He just looked at me straight to the eyes and said, "Sorry, I can't."

"Waeyo?" I asked.

"That's my first kiss also." He blushed and looked away.

I cracked up laughing so hard. Sooyoung notice me and she raised her one eyebrow. "Nothing, nothing, Kwangmin just said something funny."

I said while still laughing.

She looked at Kwangmin direction seeing him confused. Then she started to walk again. "Yah! What's so funny?" Kwangmin annoyingly asked.

"You acted so cool yesterday, but that was your first kiss also." I whispered."

He just smiled shyly. Then we arrived at the kitchen. All of them greeted us good morning. We ate breakfast and hangout at the living room after wards. "So Jhaeshi did Kwangie ordered you around." Minwoo asked in a childlike manner. Minwoo was so manly when we are alone together in the mall. But when his hyung are around he's childlike attitude is always on.

"Nope. Not yet. Maybe he forgot." I mumbled.

We watched a movie called "How to train a dragon". And when the movie is finished they all packed their thing and went home. I'm alone again in this big house.

I move upstairs and checked my mails. I opened my computer and I have a message came from agent J.

[agent J] Hi it's been a long time. How are you?

Agent J who are you? I wonder who you are. This message came last week. What did I do these past few days? Ahh I'm busy practicing for the showcase.

[Me] Hello agent J... I’m doing fine I guess. I'm sorry if I replied late. You know I am busy with school and stuff. How about you, how are you?

Then I clicked the send button. I waited for him to response but no signs of any message from him. I closed my computer and lie down to my bed. My phone rang and I picked it up. It's Kwangmin.

"Yes what do you want Kwangie?" I asked.

"Jhaeshi, please buy me an ice cream I really crave for cold foods now." He requested coldly as cold as an iceberg.

"Yah!! You have two feet used them in buying ice cream." I scolded him.

"But your my maid for this week remember?"

I frowned hearing him said that. "Aish, okay fine wait for me outside your dorm and I'll bring it there."

I asked Mr. Kwon to drive me to an ice cream parlor and drop me off to the boys’ dorm.

I saw Kwangmin standing waiting outside their dorm building. Mr. Kwon pulled over the car. I told him to pick me up before five in the afternoon.

"Here you go." I handed him his ice cream. He took it and opened it. While we are walking towards the elevator Kwangmin is busy digging into his ice-cream cup.

"Someone is enjoying eating." I teased.

"I told you I crave for cold foods." He said without looking at me.

Why the sudden cold treatment. We got out the elevator and he entered their dorm.

"Where are the people here?" I asked.

"They all went outside. They left me to clean the dorm. That's why I called you to clean for me instead." My mouth drop in disbelieve.

"You! You’re so dead! I threw a pillow on him. But he effortlessly dodges the pillow.  "Aish, if I knew this will gonna happen I never came here." I groaned.

"That's why I thought of an alibi." He chuckled. He is a clever one indeed. Kwangmin sat on the couch and started to play with his IPOD while eating his ice cream.

I sighed in defeat. I grab the cleaning tools and started to clean their dorm. Luckily these guys are not that messy so it was just easy for me to clean the whole area.

I made their beds. Threw all their dirty clothes in their laundry baskets. Wash all the dirty plates. Mopped the floor and wiped their windows.

“Finished!” I rested my body beside Kwangmin. "Are you done?" he asked.

"Uhm, I think." I said. I felt tired, so I closed my eyes.

"Tired?" he asked again.

"A little." I answered back. This guy, yesterday he's so into me and now he's so cold.

Kwangmin moved beside me so I opened my eyes to check on him. I saw him walking to the kitchen and then he came back with a glass of water.

"Here drink this." I took the glass from him and drank all the water inside it. "Thanks Kwangie." Even if you are cold today, your actions are still sweet.

Then suddenly the door opened. "Owww! Your here." Donghyun oppa seems to be surprised. I think he just came from the gym. He's sweating profusely.

"I called her. She cleaned our dorm hyung." Kwangmin notified.

"Yah! I told you to clean our dorm not her. Don't tire her too much Kwangmin." Donghyun growled.

"Nae hyung." he replied.

"It's okay oppa, a bet is a bet." I joined the conversation.

"If he tries to command you something that is off limits tell me okay. I don't want my sister to get harm." Donghyun said jokingly.

"Hyung I won't do that! You know me." He defended himself.

"I’m just joking Kwangmin. I know how pure and innocent you are. Okay I leave you two for a moment I'll just change my clothes." He ran upstairs.

Innocent, what part of him is innocent? I asked myself. Kwangmin saw me starring. So I looked away. My phone beeps and a message from Mr. Kwon arrived, informing me that he's already at the parking lot waiting for me.

I bid farewell to Kwangmin, I didn't wait for Donghyun oppa to finish so I just told Kwangmin to tell oppa that I left already. He wanted to walk me out of the building but I refuse.

I'm glad that Kwangmin didn't open the topic about yesterday. Or else I'll be awkward again in front of him. He sure is a 4D prince. Sometimes he act so tough and cool and then in one snap he's mood will just change. Just like today he acted so cold and quiet, but still his sweetness never fades.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Here is the update.. hmmmm.. please comment and vote..

thanks bepeus.. 

Ppyong...