Chapter 22 Secret

Chapter 22

"Secret"

***DONGHYUN's POV***

I went home from gym and I was surprise to see Jhaeshi. Kwangmin told me that she called her to clean up our dorm. I don't want to meddle with their bet so I just warned Kwangmin not to give Jhaeshi a hard time. I'm slightly jealous of Kwangmin's position right now. If I will be given a chance to make a bet with her I'll asked her to marry me someday. But I immediately brushed that idea off of my mind. What am I thinking?

I took a shower and put my clothes on. I sat on my bed. I can’t forget about her. She’s stuck in my brain. Kim Jhaeshi. Nice, perfectly fit.  Then I smiled. I really like her but I can't tell her that, she's my future little sister.  Should I erase this feeling? Do I need to date others just to forget her?

Jeongmin and Minwoo peak at my room. "Hyung, are you busy?" Minwoo cutely asked.

"Nope. Why? Do you need something?"

"Manager-nim is here, he wants to talk to us." Jeongmin informed.

I got up and walk towards the living room. Our manager is sitting cozily on the place where Jhaeshi sat a while ago. Speaking of Jhaeshi, where is she?

Kwangmin walk towards me and spoke in a voice that he and I can hear. “Jhaeshi already left hyung. She doesn’t want to disturb you so she asked me to tell you that she already left.” That girl she didn’t even let me see her before she go. “Thanks, Kwangmin.” I simply answered.

We all scoot down in the long couch and faced our Manager.

"Oh are you all complete?" Manager-nim asked.

"Nae" we answered in unison.

"Okay guys I have good news to all of you. You’re going to have a new album this coming June." He reported to us excitedly.

"A new album? This June? Seriously?" I think Hyunseong can't believe what he just heard. Likewise, but I don’t want to react for now.

"Yes a new album, you heard it right. You'll begin your practice this week." our manager said.

Jeongmin seems to be not so happy about the news. Or I just assume he was. Well I don’t read minds but his action tells me so.

“The practice, why is it too early?” Minwoo hesitantly asked. I should be the one asking that. I am their leader why am I not speaking for the group?

“Well you see, you will have your Japanese promotion this coming May so you’ll be busy there for weeks. Plus, it’s the end of the Month now next week will be the first week of April. So you just have a whole month to prepare for the album.” He thoroughly explained.

“If we are going to be busy for this upcoming album then I presumes that we don’t need to attend our classes anymore, am I right manager-nim?” There I budged in.

“You really are the leader. Well said Donghyun. You got that right.” He praised me.

“What? But it’s almost the end of the school year, can’t we just finish the whole lessons then after that we go to our rituals.” Hyunseong demanded.

“If you have time to go to school you can. If you can take the pressure, you can. If you can’t, then just don’t attend school.  You’re gonna pass this whole school year anyway even if you don’t finish the lessons.” Our manager said sarcastically.

Youngmin grinned, "Can't wait to have a new album."

"Okay I need to go; I have some important matters to attend to."  Manager-nim hurriedly swift off of our dorm.