Chapter 33 Fitting room

Chapter 33

"Fitting room"

****HYUNSEONG's POV***

It's a very tiring week and at last we finally have a break. They gave us three days to rest and after that we will have other fan meetings in different part of Korea.

Donghyun hyung said he will visit his mother's grave today since it's her mother's birthday. The twins went home early to be with their family. Jeongmin is starting to fix himself for his date with his girlfriend Lhyn while Minwoo will go to the hotel where Kimberly is staying.

Jeongmin and Minwoo bid farewell and asked me if I’m going anywhere but I said I’ll be staying at our dorm the whole day.

I don't have plans to visit anyone. My parents are now on the business trip in Hong Kong. Like Donghyun hyung our parents are always away of the country doing some business ventures. I'll just rest the whole day, have a movie marathon and enjoy some foods I bought in the grocery store.

I positioned myself in front of the television entered the cd that I will going to watch and sat down in our comfy couch. Then all of a sudden my phone rang and it was Jhaeshi calling. I picked up my phone and click the OKAY button. "Yeoboseo". I answered.

"Oppa are you also busy today? Can you help me to go to the mall?" She asked in her sweet tone.

Oh no, I think my plan for today is going to be ruin. "I am just here at our dorm; I am planning to watch a movie called Transformers. Do you want to join me?" I ignored her last question because I am too lazy to go out today.

"So you’re having a rest today? I am so sorry if I disturbed you. Maybe I'll just go by myself then." She answered in a very gloomy voice.

I felt guilty and my conscience is talking behind my back saying I can watch the movie some other time, why did I make Jhaeshi sad.

"Okay I will help you just don't be sad." I sighed.

"But oppa it’s your rest day today, you can have and take your rest. I am fine I promise." She immediately replied.

"Ani, I will go with you. Let's meet at the entrance of the mall. Okay?" I told her.

"Omo! Thank you oppa. Okay then, see you there." She cheerfully said and she ended the call.

I took a bath and readied myself. I wore a black long sleeves V-neck line shirt and skinny jeans. I put on perfume and a scarf. I hate to say this but I felt that I am going to have a date. So this how it feels when you are going out with a girl, it excites you.

I picked up my car keys and headed out. I arrived at the mall and Jhaeshi is standing outside the mall entrance. She looks like a kid. Really, this girl when will she ever learn to show her beauty to everyone? She's pretty and her body has curves. But, why does she always wear man's clothing. I am kinda exaggerating things, she always wear t-shirts, jeans and snickers. Plus, her backpack of course.

I waved at her and she smiled at me. "Oppa, wow! You are so handsome today." She praised. "I know that already, no need to remind me." I joked and she just smirked.

We walked inside and I wondered why she asked me to go with her today. "Jhaeshi are you going to buy something here?"

"Nope I just wanted to walk around and have a window shopping." She bluntly said while looking around the shops.

"I see why you don’t try some of their clothes then. I will buy them for you." I know girls love doing shopping so I am expecting her to be happy.

"No, no, no. I am happy with what I am wearing oppa. Beside I just wanted to walk around so I'll get a new idea to the designs I am sketching for my new collections." She rejected my offer.