Chapter 29 Youngmin's perspective

Chapter 29

"Youngmin's perspective"

***YOUNGMIN's POV***

"Kwangmin are you busy?" I asked my twin brother a lame question because I know his busy rehearsing our dance.

"Can't you see I'm memorizing the steps?" He grumpily said. My twin is not in the mood. He usually very energetic and lively but now he's different. It's been days since he was like that.

"Yah! Why are you shouting at me? I am the hyung here." I angrily replied. He just rolled his eyes and return to his practice.

I want to tease Kwangmin more so I went beside him and dance to the music with a stupid dance step.

"Hyung! I am concentrating here can't you see." Kwangmin scream.

I stick out my tongue and continued what I'm doing. Finally, I defeated him. He dances the way I dance and our laughter filled the room. "You're too serious these past few days Kwangie. Why? Do you have a problem?" I asked him with a brotherly tone. Then I sat down on the floor, catching my breath.

"You sure do know me a lot. I don't know hyung. I know you knew that I like Jhaeshi but she seems very aloof to me. I think she's ignoring me." Kwangmin stated.

"I think you're just assuming Kwangie. Why don't you talk to her alone?" I suggested.

"I don't want too. I can't control myself when I am alone with her." He admitted.

He's telling me something that I don't understand. "What do you mean about that? I don't get it." I confusedly asked.

He bends forward to my ear and whispered. "We kissed already,.. Nah... actually I stole a kiss from her."

My jaw drop. They what?! My eyes are too big that they could pop out of my eye socket in too much shocked. "Donghyun hyung will kill you if he knows this."

"That’s why you should keep that a secret hyung." Then he scoots to the floor.

"Maybe Jhaeshi is shy because of that Kwangie." I theorized.

"I hope so hyung. Aish... Do I really need to talk to her?" he frustratedly asked. I just nodded to him and smiled. I look like a dumb, giving my twin some love advice. I don't have any experience about love, love thingy.

Sooyoung arrived at the practice room and asked where the other members are. "Why are you here?" My twin didn't answer her.

"We came here because Jhaeshi is bored and she wants to go out of the house. But where are the others?" She asked again.

"They just went to the convenient store to buy some snacks." I responded.

"I see... Well Jhaeshi, Lhyn and Kimberly are at the office. We're planning to have a picnic. Do you guys wanna come?" She invited us.

"Sure why not. Let’s have some lunch in the park this will be fun." I gleefully said.

"Owww... Sooyoung you're here." Hyunseong appeared behind her. Then the rest follows.

"They are inviting us to have a picnic in the park." Kwangmin informed them.

"Just right in time. I'm still hungry." Jeongmin said while holding his tummy.

We all went to the park and we set the blanket, foods and other stuff in the grass. Minwoo and Kimberly sat together on the right side of the blanket. I think they are dating.

"Lhyn my honey, come here sit beside me." Jeongmin called out. His girlfriend sat beside him and they started to be sweet.

I felt my stomach grumble and Sooyoung heared it also. "I'll get you some food so you could eat. Your pet inside your stomach are making some noises." She teased.