Chapter 52 Vacation

Chapter 52

“Vacation”

***JHAESHI's POV***

Lately I've been a drama queen. I'm so emotional and I cried quickly. I'm so ashamed of myself because of what I've thought about Donghyun oppa. I apologized to him and I promise that I will become more understanding about his work. Well I should know about his work because we are now the same. He's becoming a better man every day. He' growing more matured and manly.

He even made a business proposal to a company and he won it. I am so proud of him and I am lucky to have him as my lover. He's not only talented but he is also smart and very hard working.

I pack my bag and I am ready to go. We will have a short vacation and we're going to stay in a vacation house in  Jeju. I am excited but I wish it was summer so we could have enjoyed more the beach. But it's chilly so maybe we will all just stay inside the whole time.

I am with Sooyoung eonnie and the Boyfriend members. I also heared that Sistar and K.will will join us there however it is not sure yet. The company van is honking outside. My service is here I should get going. I double check my things before I went off.

"Surprise!" The driver said. I looked at him shocked. "Oppa you will drive?" I asked him.

"Just for today." He answered.

"Hi Jhaeshi." Hyunseong greeted. He smiled at me so I smiled back.

"Jhaeshi sit beside me." Jeongmin shouted as he tapped the vacant space beside him.

"Yah! Jeongmin she's mine." Donghyun oppa yelled in the driver seat. We all laugh at him and he blushed.

"Oh, Hyung is blushing." Minwoo teased him. Who is sited in the passenger seat.

"Kwangmin oppa hello." He didn't replied nor looks back at me.

"Hi Jhae, sorry about Kwangmin he looks like awake but actually he is sleeping. Look." Youngmin removed Kwangmin's sunglasses and we saw his eyes are close indicating that he is really sleeping.

"I see, well that's Kwangmin for sure." I said.

"He is not Kwangmin if he is not sleeping during the ride." Sooyoung commented. She sat next to her boyfriend Youngmin.

Our sitting arrangement is Donghyun oppa the driver. Minwoo on the passenger seat. In the middle are Sooyoung, Youngmin, Kwangmin and Me. At the back are Jeongmin and Hyunseong.

We want to invite the others but the tour is exclusive for the Starship artist only. Maybe next time we will ask them to come with us. We boarded at the plane and in just a few hours we are in Jeju Island.

Some fans are already there waiting for the boys to arrive. They pushed us away from the boys and were dragged in the corner. I can see Sooyoung is very annoyed because of the pushing. I held her hand and we walked together where our things are standing.

We waited for the boys who are busy giving their fan service to their bestfriends. "They do know how to give pleasure to their fans." Sooyoung remarked. I nodded to agree to her.

I turned my back and I saw my reflection to the glass. At first I didn't recognize the reflection but when I moved I realized it was mine. The simple girl who I used to know is now gone. The girl in front of me looks like a very sophisticated woman.

"Hi." A young man got my attention. "Hello." Sooyoung replied to him. Then another good looking guy approaches us. They introduce their selves to us and we just stood there and watched them.

"Can I get your number?" The first guy asked Sooyoung her number.

"Do you have company?" The second guy asked me and held my arm. They appear nice but I can sense that they are not. They look villains for me.