Chapter 42 Cup cakes

Chapter 42

"Cupcakes"

***YOUNGMIN's POV***

I am waiting for Sooyoung to arrive at our dorm. Kwangmin left me alone. He said he will be going out with Minlee today. I am happy that my twin finally moves on with his first heart break. Thank you Minlee for saving my brother's heart.

The doorbell rang and I opened the door. "Where are the others?" My girlfriend asked.

"They left me here. Hyunseong and Jeongmin went to the company. Minwoo left for Kimberly. Kwangmin is now dating." Sooyoung didn't believe me for a sec. She thought I was joking.

"I am serious here. My brother is dating another girl. Her name is Minlee." I busted Kwangmin's secret. Well it's okay she's my girlfriend anyway.

"Owww, I am happy for him. How about Donghyun oppa?" She asked.

Speaking of him. I haven't seen him since yesterday. I shrugged my shoulder implying I didn't know where he is. "I haven’t saw hyung since yesterday. Maybe he slept in their house last night."

"Owww, I see. The weather is nice today." She said while looking out of the window.

I stared outside also. "Yeah, it is."

"So what are we going to do now?" Sooyoung asked.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" I proposed.

"Can we just stay here today? I am tired doing all the house chores in the house." She complained. Being the eldest girl in the family she was obliged to do the house works when their maid is not around. Her mother is sick so she can’t work in the house.

I draw near to her and I placed my hands over her shoulder and massage her lightly.

"That tickles Youngmin~ah." She giggled.

"I am giving you massage not tickling you." I grumbled.

"But it's so ticklish. Oppa your hands are so weak. You should give more strength when you do massage." She teased.

"Who do you call weak?" I instantly carried her and moved her around. The room is filled with her screams and laughter. My girlfriend is so cute and I love it when she laughed like that.

I got tired so I sat on the sofa with her sitting on my lap. "You’re so heavy, what do you eat?" I questioned her.

She slaps my shoulder and I winched in pain. "Aigoo, I am just joking. My girlfriend is pretty and very sexy." I praised her.

"Yah, you are just making fun of me." She pinched my nose and I groaned.

"Are you a sadist?" I cupped my mouth realizing I shouldn't ask her that question. You can't blame me. She kept on hurting me.

"Sorry oppa. Does it really hurt?" She asked worriedly. I was astounded when she kissed my nose.

I felt pleasure when her lips touch my nose. So I held her head and kissed her lips. I know we are young to do it so I am still controlling myself not to make an action that we will regret.

Our kissed deepened and my mind blew away when my tongue entered her mouth. Then I snap back when I realized that my hands are now touching her bosoms. I stopped and I stepped back.

"I am sorry." I am still panting and catching my breath when I apologized to her. She too seems to be carried by the pleasure we shared.

"It...It’s okay Youngmin." She faked a smile. I held her hands and kissed them.

"Can you help me to cook food for us?" I requested.

"Hmm, Sure. What are we gonna cook?" I guided her towards the kitchen and I took out some ingredients inside the fridge.