Chapter 40 False hopes

Chapter 40

"False Hopes"

***JHAESHI's POV***

I visited Boyfriend's dorm hoping that I will be able to talk to Donghyun oppa. But the other members informed me that he has a photo shot schedule today with Hyunseong and Jeongmin.

Youngmin and Minwoo are playing with their Xbox while Kwangmin is sitting beside me and he stare at my face all the time. I got annoyed of him so I glared him. He mouthed to me "What?"

"Aish, Kwangmin! Stop starring at me." I whispered shouted.

"I just can't help it." He whispered back. Kwangmin held my hand and I quickly move it back.

"Kwangmin can we talk? Just the two of us." I sounded a little bit nervous. I think he got what I meant because his face turns into a serious one. We went to their balcony leaving the two boys in the living room.

Kwangmin lean his back on the wall and I started to talk. "Kwangmin you see the feelings that you had for me is." I was cut off by him.

"I knew it already Jhae, I know that it's only a one sided love. I am fully aware of your feelings since the day I fell in love with you. I know that your heart belongs to hyung." His eyes are locked with mine. "I confess to you because I thought I could make your heart change its feelings for me. You are my first love Jhaeshi and I can't believe that my first love...” He didn't continue what he was trying to say.

"Didn't love you back." I ended what he was trying to say. He looked away and I could feel the pain he was feeling right now. I never wanted to hurt Kwangmin he was such a good man. I love him but that love is not strong enough to fight what I feel for Donghyun.

"Jhaeshi." He walked closer to me. "Don't feel sorry for me. I am happy loving you. I know someday I will find the right person whose gonna love me, but for now please let me love you." Kwangmin words are too sincere. Heart why not him why do you make things so complicated for me. If you fell for him then our problem is solve.

But you can't teach your heart to love someone. I let out a sighed and faced him. I don't want to hurt this poor guy in front of me. "Kwangmin please stop loving me. Go and find that girl who will love you back." Listen to me just for once.

He suddenly hugged me and I could feel his sobs. "It hurts Jhae. But I am letting you go. I am not doing this because I want to; I am doing this because I don't want to be a nuisance to you." He cried.

I patted him back to give him comfort. I held back my tears, I need to be firm. He releases his arms and I wiped his tears with my hands. "Friends?" I asked.

"We are always like that, and we will always be." He forced a smile.

"Kwangmin, I need to go. I have to talk to Donghyun oppa."

"I will walk you out." Minwoo and Youngmin are still playing when I say good bye to them. Kwangmin walks me out of the building and he went back when I got on to the taxi.

I asked the driver to take me to Starship building. I arrived there and went to the receiving area. Luckily I saw manager~nim talking to one of the trainee in the building. "Annyeonghasaeyo." I politely greeted him.

"Are you looking for your oppa?" He asked me. "Yes." I simply answered. "They are in the practice area on the second floor. After you walked out of the elevator turn left then the fifth room on the left side." He gave me direction.

I thank him and immediately rallied away from them. I quickly found the place and my hopes of talking to Donghyun got bigger. I really wanted to apologize to him. I knocked on the door and opened it. I saw Donghyun, Jeongmin and Hyunseong having a serious conversation.