Matchmaker pt.2 ✨

A/N: How I'm feeling about this chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's why I decided to update early so stop reading this and start reading that!!!!!!!

^.^.^

Andre looks around the room and when his eyes land on Jade he smirks calling her over, "Come here Gorgeous"

Jade looks surprised and I stare at both of them shocked. Does Andre have a thing for Jade and not Mercedes? Is that why Mercedes slapped the shit out of him?

She moves closer to him and my widens as he moves hairs out of her face. His hands trail from her face down her shoulders to her thighs and my girls and I silently scream to one another.

Jade is laid out on the floor and Andre gets on top of her earning screams and whoas from everybody. I'm too shocked to move but it doesn't seem like Andre even cares.

His hands run down her thighs and he smirks, "You know, you sure do have pretty ankles"

In a swift second both her legs are up and her ankles are now resting on his shoulders. I begin fanning myself at the attention Jade is getting and low-key feel jealous. Nobody out here complimenting my ankles.

"But I think I'd like them better on my shoulders"

All our jaws drop as he leans down placing a kiss on her lips and I grip whoever is next to me way too hard. Everyone is screaming even the vanillas and we all agree that Andre takes this one.

"JADE!!!" I shout as she wraps her arms around his neck pulling him further down. I knew Jade was flexible but goddamn not this flexible! He moves from her lips to her neck and her back arch off the floor a little. I hear a door slam in the background but I don't even pay Mercedes no mind.

Andre pulls away and Jade throws her head back embarrassed, "Oh my God" She cries and I tell her that I will never ever let this one go and I will never let her forget it either. The boys are hyping Andre up and all us girls are playfully fanning ourselves as Jade moves back to her seat.

She better thank God for all that melanin in her skin because I bet her cheeks are fuming right now!

After we all settle down Vanessa grabs an empty beer bottle and places in on the ground, "Anybody up for a little game of dare or dare?" She questions mischievously.

When it's Vanessa's turn to spin I catch her staring at me. I can already tell it's going to be something shady. As she spins her eyes are trained on the bottle and a part of me feels nervous.

What are the chances the bottle lands on me just because she wants it to? The bottle slows and and just as it's about to stop it passes David and lands right on me.

Pretty damn good chances if you ask me!

I look to Vanessa who couldn't be any happier than she is right now and deep down I can't really say I'm surprised. I knew she was a sneaky bitch.

Vanessa pretend strokes her chin as everyone makes an ouu sound. "I dare you" She begins while looking around the room.

She stops and grins, "To make out with Cole"

^.^.^

It must be all this alcohol in my system, it has to be? Or maybe the gel in my hair because that is the only explanation for the foolishness that just passed from her lips.

Me?

Kiss Cole?

As in kiss him on the lips? My heart drops at the thought.