♕ author's note ♕

Wow, what a year it's been

Wow, what a year it's been. It's hard to believe I started this book more than a year ago, a few months after the first episode of Riverdale aired.

As I venture off into university, I am proud to have this book behind me, proud of what I have accomplished. However, I couldn't have done it without you. Yes you. I know very few of you ever press that vote button, but I thank you for reading anyways.

When I first started writing this book, I could barely even form words as I was so excited and amazed with how cute Betty Cooper and Jughead Jones were. I wanted to see a show just about the two of them. I could've watched it for days. That is why I decided to write this book. I simply couldn't get enough of their cuteness.

I have decided not to proceed with writing a sequel, as frankly I don't like season two as much as season one. Season one was prime, the golden days, and frankly held some of the cutest Bughead moments. You all know what happens next, and I don't feel the need to explain. A guy in a black hood starts killin' people, Bughead hits some hard seas and oh yeah...Betty has a deranged brother who makes online chat videos, whatever the hell that storyline is. Honestly don't know where they're going with that. A lot more has happened as well that I don't agree with (yes, I'm talking about you know what) but I won't spoil anything. And oh yeah, I didn't know this show was turning into a soap opera.

ANYWAYS...

The whole point of this book was to offer an escape to Bughead cuteness while the show was off, and to remind us of what the heart of Riverdale is, and what it's all about- friendship.

I'll admit, I got a lot of criticism regarding this book, and how similar it was to the show. I mean, considering it is a book about RIVERDALE I would hope it would be like the show. However, I didn't just translate the show onto paper. I added depth, developed the relationship between Betty and Jughead in a way the show never did. Frankly I just wrote it the way I wished it had happened, stretching out certain moments as I wished they had played out longer on screen. I know not everybody likes that, but I do, so fuck what y'all think. I HAD A GOOD TIME.

Frankly I enjoyed writing this book, but it's time to end it.

I appreciate each and every one of you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sticking up for me, supporting me, and believing in me. It's nice to see how complete strangers can offer such pure generosity. I mean, here in Canada people are nice a lot of the time, but online it's a goddamn nightmare. That's just the way it is though, and you've just gotta ignore it.

Anyways, I'll stop rambling. Thank you all again, and I hope you'll take interest in the other books I've written. I hope Riverdale gets better haha, and if you guys ever wanna talk to me, feel free to sauce me a follow and message me.

Thanks again.

Love,

Taylor