Chapter 2-Is it Proven??

After hours of waiting during the last day of practice,the wait is finally over!

"Tomorrow is the day I get to prove if he really is the brother!I don't also know if thats his name or what."Ela has always been curious about EVERYTHING thats why she wants to find out about some stuff.

During the event,they had games,activities,and all those things.

"Ughhh where did Lia and Anica go?!They left me!What the heckkkk!" softly whispered Ela to herself while looking for her two best friends,Lia Brooke and Anica Brown which are also her classmates.

And to her surprise....

She bumped into Carl!She  started to kinda blush because she had a crush on him when she saw the posted picture.Her heart was beating so fast and that she couldn't believe that she bumped into CARL!CARL MOORE!!!

It was kinda awkward because a lot of people were surrounding them but all she knew was that it was the best thing that haes ever happened to her.
Ela just walked fast because she didn't expect to bump to him.It happened for just a few moment because she knew that people would start staring at her or them.

After about three minutes of looking for her friends,they were just hanging out un the playground!Ela doubted to tell her friends about the time when she bumped into him a while ago.She just wanted to have fun.