Chapter 38-In the Woods:Part 2

Camping part was fun.But the next day,Maddie is missing and everyone starts looking for her.Everyone shouted her name.And then Nick found her in the river.Unexpectedly floating on a mattress.

Nick helped her get out while the others gave her a towel.They all went bacl to their camping area.Everyone suspected it was Olivia who did it except Liam, Kenneth and Mathew.They're the new ones and know nothing about Liv.

All the fun ended that day and they all went home.
Ela rested when she got home and slept after eating dinner with her family.

And what I mean by all the fun ended, except for Maddie's parents,it means that Maddie will have her dreams come true which is being an actress.They also have to move to Los Angeles because of her dad's work.

The next day,Ela just did the normal things she does.She ate a bit of breakfast because then, she'll go to Love Smoothies.By this time,her parents are at work and her sister usually has a friend to hangout with at home.

"Hey!"she greets Carl.

"Hi.."he sounds kinda off.

"Is anything wrong?"Ela asked.

"Um,nothing."

"Well,--oh.Hi Maddie!"

"Hey guys,I have to tell you something but promise you won't tell anyone."
Maddie said.

"Sure you can tell us."Carl said.But Ela looked worried.

"I got in for acting classes."
her friends just laughed thinking that she was just kidding.But Maddie was serious.

"I-I thought you're joking, congrats but you're not into movies or theatre acting.Do you really want this?"

"I actually wantes to be an actress since I was five years old.I signed up for acting classes and I actually got it.Acting starts at August 16--"Ela spits her drink amd almost chokes on it.

"That when school starts!"Ela exclaimed.

"Are you going or not?"

"I don't know yet,but I have to think.I wanted to tell you guys because you can keep secrets."

"Does anyone else know?"

"Only Heather."Maddie left and Ela was sappy(half sad,half happy)for her friend.

"Whoa!"Carl said.

"This is unexpected."Ela bit her sandwich.

Few hours passed and Ela is now back at home signing up online for her swimming lessons.She remembers Maddie and all the weird things they've done.Then she texts Maddie.

Ela:
it's ok mads,i'll support your decision:)

Everything is about to change.Maddie's dream is about to come true but she has to leave her home and friends.Los Angeles is far from her hometown,New York.

Maddie replied and said thank you.Ela can't believe what's going to happen.So she turned on her Netflix and watched Friends.She felt emotional while watching because sbe can somehow relate with the show.