Chapter 39-Fixing Things

"Hi"Maddie said.

"Hey Mads"Ela said with a smile.

"Can I sit here?"Maddie said showing her the chair in front of Ela and she let me sit down.Ela was using her phone and sipping on her milk tea with extra extra pearls.

"Did you decide already?"Ela asked,putting her phone down.

"I am leaving next month"as Maddie said that, Ela almost choked on her drink.

"Are you serious?!"

"I didn't make the decision,it was my parents because my dad was promoted and now we will be moving to LA."

"Aww,okay."

"I am sorry."

"Mads,its not your fault,this is your dream and now it will come true,just don't forget me."Maddie chuckled from what Ela said and they both laughed.

"I'll never forget you,its weird because Heather said the same thing when I told her"Ela laughed too.

Maddie changed the topic,"So how are you and Carl?"

"Carl and I are okay.Next week will be his birthday,I don't know to get him for his birthday."

"Come on Ela!You know him so well.From stalking him on his FaceNote account to being his girlfriend.I am surprised you don't know what to get him."Ela shrugged and Maddie grabbed her phone for some Instagram content.

Maddie gasped,"What's wrong?"Ela asked worried.

"Something bad happened."

"Is it with our friends?Nick?Carl?"

"I-it's Carl..."

"What's with Carl?"Ela asked.

"See for yourself."Maddie handed her phone to Ela.

"I-it's Chloe?!"Ela shrieked and dropped her milktea.It was a picture of Carl kissing Chloe.

"I-I thought she was my friend..."Ela said.Now she realizes the truth.
Hannah approached them.

"What wrong with you two?"Hannah asked.
Ela didn't say anything and a tear went out.She rushed out of the the store and cried.She walked as fast as she could to get home.But she passes by Chloe with all her expensive things with her.
Chloe just smirked at her.

Ela got home with her mom doing the laundry.She went straight to her room and locked the door to make sure no one will enter.

She didn't know if she should just take this calmly or go on beast mode on him so she texted him.

Ela:
WHAT IS THIS?

*Ela G. sent a photo*

Carl:
I CAN EXPLAIN

Ela:
WHY DID U KISS CHLOE!????

She just lay down in her bed and cover her face with her favorite pillow.It was the big purple one.
She waited for another reply but it took too long so she washed her face and went back to bed.She heard someone go upstairs.It was Maddie,she entered Ela's room.

Maddie sat on her bed.
"Are you okay?"she said but Ela shook her head.

"Did you talk to Cark about the photo?"Maddie asked once again.Ela shook her head again and showed her short confrontation to Maddie.

"He didn't reply back.I am so sorry Ela.You should talk to him,maybe it's just a misunderstanding?I talked with Chloe and I think she did that on purpose just for you two to break up."
Ela got up from her bed and stopped crying.