Chapter 7-Here Goes Nothing....

As all the students sat down to their seats after lunch,their subject this time was Math.They did their project about proptions.Math was Ela's least favorite subject in school.
One more subject was left for the day then its finally dismissal.

*dismissal time

"Hey,Maddie do you think that you should message Carl about the time and venue of the place for the team party tomorrow?Since you got my sandwich."Ela dared Maddie.
"Uhhhhh,I don't know?I'm nervous for this because I never actually chatted with a boy...Let me think about it for minute..."Maddie said.

"Sooooo??"Ela curiously asked."OK FINE I'LL DO IT!Just give me a "script" just incase I don't know what to say when he asks me stuff."
"Okayyy nice!"said Ela

*after writing the "script"

"Okay,here you go!Goodluck with it later!"Ela said.
"...update me too on Messager HAHAHA" Ela said as Maddie walked down the service going towards her house.

**Maddie chats with Carl+chatting screen on phone,holding the script while texting

                CARL MOORE

Maddie:
Hi!What time and where is the team party for tomorrow?I'm Maddie Lopez from Grade 9.Thank you!

It took three hours for him to reply because he isn't really much of a "phone person"

"Finally!After three hours of waiting,he replied!"exclaimed Maddie.

Carl:
The team party will be from 4:30pm-7:00pm at Leonardo's Pizza Plaza,it's right infront of PMG Bank.See you there!

Maddie:
Great!Thanks!

"Phew!That was a lil challenging...Anyways,I HAVE TO TELL ELA ABOUT THIS!Though it took him three hours to reply but I guess it's fine already."

**Maddie chatting with Ela+chatting screen

               ELA GREEN

Maddie:
Hey!He finally messaged me back after three hours😒but he replied just the right answer I need!Now I can go to the team party tomorrow!

Ela:
Oh wow!That's great!See you tomorrow as well!Bye!

It has been the next day which is Saturday,the day for the team party...

             MADDIE LOPEZ

Ela:
Hey!I'm super excited for today!See ya!

Maddie:
Sorry I can't go,my parents decided to not go anymore last minute plus I have to finish my powerpoint peoject for Literature.I'll be presenting next on Monday:( guess you'll just have to tell me what happened.

Ela:
Awwww that's not a very good news to hear this early morning.But sure!Okay I'll just tell you what happened.I.hope everything will go well....Bye!

*end of conversation

As Maddie was using her phone,she got a notification from Carl!He was just typing a message which showed three dots going up and down.Suddenly,it stopped.And this,this made Maddie curious on what he was supposed to say.