Chapter 14-Fashionista On Road

As the week finished,Ela and her classmates had to start the new week with full of projects and heavy tests.

It's Monday already and teachers left a pile of reading for everyone.to do which kept them busy,if they don't read,they won't pass the oral recitation for Literature.

Lunch break came and everyone felt like the school needs a room for sleeping because they were exhausted from head to toe.
Except for one person who was a bookworm,Lisa Narrowhead.Her family loves to collect,read books.And so did she.

"Holy schnitzels!You CANNOT know what happened last night!"Ela exlaimed to all her friends Lia,Maddie,Anica,and Mari.
"OMG don't even kid around I DO know what happened to you last night!Of course I don't!"Anica amswered being sarcastic with Ela's happy and energetic mood today.
"So,Carl and I had a conversation last night on Messenger!And,he invited me to try out Zombie Run and other video games of his during Hannah's birthday!"
Ela said happily.
"Wow!I never expected that!"Lia said,"Same!I didn't see that coming!"Anica replied and with Mari agreeing with the both of them."Think that you won him!"Maddie said figuratively and supportively.
"Hmm,what do you guys think I should wear on her birthday?A romper?Pants and shirt?Pants and a blouse?Overalls?A dress?A skirt?"Ela said trying to imagine herself with everything that she said but those everhthing that she said,she thought that it didn't match her.With Lia being the fashionista of the group,she helped Ela out with her outfit because Ela's not really good with choosing clothes and went with her to Ela's house when it was
dismissal already.

Once they've arrived Antha and Ela's house,the best friends rushed upstairs to Ela's room and prepared her outfit days ahead of the party.

"Okay,Ela,I want you to get every stylish clothes that you have,got it?"Lia told Ela as Ela did the exact thing Lia told her to do.

"Okay,here's everything after fifteen minutes of checking my drawers..."

"Pants,jeans,shorts,colorful blouse,bohemian shirt,statement shirt,pleplum blouse...Is that everything you've got?"Lia asked her friend,"I
gues--"Ela was once again cut because Lia saw something that stood out among her clothes.
"What is that?That striped designed blouse?with the black thing?"

"Oh,this?"Ela pointed out to her,"YES YES THAT!"Lia said happily"Oh,it's just an off-shoulder with this knot thing at the bottom

"Oh,it's just an off-shoulder with this knot thing at the bottom..."
Ela replied.
"Just?You call that just?Man,this is must've been from heaven!I swear,this'll look good on you!"Lia said with positivity.
"Okay,great!"Ela said tiredly,"But wait,do you have any high-waisted jeans or shorts here?"Lia said as her breath ran out because they got tired from getting all those clothes.
"Uhh,nope.Wanted to ger some soon but ehh..I'm broke."she replied."Never fear!I'll lend you my high-waisted pants!"Lia said in a heroic voice and then they both started to laugh out loud.

"Never fear!I'll lend you my high-waisted pants!"Lia said in a heroic voice and then they both started to laugh out loud

"You're gonna look perf in this outift!"Lia said with her fashion pride.