Chapter 9

After Leila showed me my cabin, I grabbed a notepad and a pen and made way to my Hitler.

"Good m..."

"You're way too late, one dollar salary reduced..."

I interrupted him "hey! you didn't even tell me the time yesterday."

He was pissed already "you haven't read the contract properly. You can't talk back to me except for yes or no. You'll address me as Sir. You won't speak unless spoken too. You break any of those rules, down goes your salary. Am I clear?"

Why is murdering illegal!

"Yes Sir" I mumbled.

"Now, there's a laptop in your cabin and your mail has been created already. I have sent a file with emails that you have to type and there is a budget proposal planned by marketing department. Analyse it and improve it. I want to see the comparison with previous years. Right now, go to the file room and get the file number 6370, 5621, 6543, 8507. I hope you can do this little work for first day. The emails have to be sent before lunch. Go" he said all that in one breath.

He wasn't tired of speaking but I felt like my ears dropped to the floor. My writing was a mess. Before I could leave, he ordered me to get his coffee and the way Kate will instruct me.

After his coffee service, I hurried to my cabin.

Oh no!

There were 25 emails that were to be typed and sent. So many files were on my table. I read the data and purpose for the first ten and started typing.

I hadn't even finished with my emails and it was already lunch time. Hitler had pinged me to come into his office thrice but I ignored it. I was way too busy.

My cabin's door boomed open when I was myself going to open it to go to eat something. I fell back.

"When I ask for you, you are suppose to come, better not ignore me next time. May I ask where were you going?" he crossed his arm.

Does he know what's a smile.

"For lunch, Sir" I got up.

"Have you sent the mails?" he asked.

"Only two are left but I..."

"Back to work, due to your slow typing speed you can't have your lunch" just like that he left me gaping at him.

My stomach is crying. Goodbye earth this is my last day.

I finished my mails and went to show him the budget analysis. He was wearing his coat when I entered.

"Sir, I want to show you the budg..."

"Not today, you are late, I have to see a new business site" he exited his cabin without sparing me a glance.

Business site my foot! I hate him. I ransacked my brain for profits and he...Ahhhhhhh!

I went back to my pending work. It was already evening and I was starving. I was distracted by my boss entering my cabin.

"Do you like pizza, which toppings would you like?" he sat in front of me.

He's bipolar? Well as long as I get the free pizza.

I told him and the pizza arrived so fast.

Perks of being rich.

I was getting the files away to make space on the table when he interrupted me "Are you done with the work?"

"No but..."

"Finish it fast" he said and started eating the pizza in front of me.

He ate it completely, moaning in bliss of the cheesy taste.

I feel like having a mental breakdown.

"Time's up" he got up.

"Well so is my work" I replied proudly.

He signalled me to clear the garbage and said "Try to work faster and you can leave now."

He left me screaming inside.

I walked out of the building and saw his car parked. His driver was waiting.

Yes! Chance.

I went to the back tyre and dropped my purse intentionally. I started puncturing the tyre with a pin. I was nearly done when the driver came to me.

"Are you ok Miss?" he asked.

"Yeah, I just dropped my purse" I walked away triumphantly.

Karma's bitch, Hitler.

My mood was lifted up and I smilingly made my way home.

.......

Say Bibliophiles,
How was it?
gabybelleo
Tiffany0924
depressed_xoxo
YemiAkande
elephant44
RitaVela8
lealieh2016
YoursSexilyAsh
RedRose0111
IdjitBaka
no_ideaaaa
PriyaSriv15
dipaligcc
Lilzy16
VedhaChari17XA
PEPPER-SPRAY
MonikaJhajhra0
cola674
hasini_310
Flower-ish
Dipsi22
hyunjinslogic
cranberry_1
navierempress
nope_iris
RobThier
sweetdreamer33
SheetalFuria
Elderberry20
maanvibhagat
NiD_647428
rizkymelya
mercylapp
NazneenBiswas
vintagerxse
Divine3210
Sherlock_Love_15
twilightwol
anababyyyy
Anababyy__
pandemic_human
celestial_mind
daphnebeaufort7117

Have you experienced something like this?

Comment and vote.