Im So Sick.

F**k The Rest-Falling In Reverse

Taylor's PoV

My loud ringtone rang through my bedroom. It was 2AM so I know it isn't my alarm.

Bronte.

"Bronte! Bronte are you okay?!" I asked quickly.

"I had a nightmare again."

"I'm on my way over now." I admitted.

I slipped my trainers on with jeans and black MCRX denim jacket.

She has These nightmares, but we call them terrors. She wakes up crying and screaming aggressively. First time I stayed over at hers she woke up screaming.

Although people think I'm a total dick I'm a good person. I care about Bronte so much, I have the loudest ringtone for her just incase she needs me in the night.

I arrived and climbed through her window, she was crying. "Hey B, come here." I hugged her tightly. "What was it about?"

"My mom, she's gonna come for me."

"B I promise she will never come for you, and if she does. Look on the bright side it's been a while since I kicked some ass." She laughed lightly. "See there's a smile. I'll stay here for the night don't worry. It'll be alright I promise."

She laid down and I sat on her mini couch. "Oi get in here don't stay in there that's uncomfortable."

"I know what'll cheer you up! I met Alex gaskarth!"

"Oh my god how?!" She exclaimed and sat up, fangirling.

"At school he saw me smoking n I was sorta acting like a dick because they were going to punish me for what I said to clarky."

"Dickheads. But was he nice?"

"He was so nice but I was in such a bad mood I just told him to get gone."

"Damn."

I got Beside her in the double bed and peacefully looked at the ceiling. I won't let anyone hurt my best friend. Never ever.

--|-/-

I got up and yawned loudly, checking my phone.

9AM.

Not only was I not in the orphanage but id already missed school.

Bronte wasn't anywhere to be seen and that always worried me. I peeked out of her room and she was just getting her eyeliner on.

'Come home at once! Someone wants to meet you.'-Bitchface1.

'Bet n all.'

"Bronte I gotta go someone wants to meet me I'll see you later."

"Bye Ty!" She hugged me before I walked out of the house.

The walk wasn't too bad. School was on so the streets weren't full of screaming and laughing teenagers.

I stopped at a Starbucks on the way there to make myself just a tiny bit later. I didn't care it's probably nobody important anyways. I ordered myself a large chocolate chip latte with whipped cream (like always).

On my arrival there was a black car pulling up at the place. I shrugged and walked in.

"Where were you last night!" The sister screamed in my face.

"With Bronte! She needed me!"

"No she didn't you were probably at a boys place!"

"Ew no have you seen the boys at school ew!"

"You're such a Liar. What about that Brett boy?"

"He's my dude like a brother."

"Hey." A voice said outside.