Lock Your Doors.

I'm Not A Vampire-Falling In Reverse

Taylor's POV

I threw on my black ripped jeans and put my fishnet leggings underneath. My shirt was a plain black long sleeved jumper. I had my limited edition high heel Doc Martens That Rian got me before on.

"HURRY UP WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" I shouted.

"WE'RE READY."

I got in the taxi and those two got in next. We were getting a taxi because those two were going to have a drink and there is no doubt I won't.

Dad was in a suit for some reason and mom was in a creme colour dress.

Why are they getting so dressed up? It's literally just some sort of party. Well that's what I've been told.

'MISS YOU BRO.'

'MISS YOU TOO AWSTEN.'

I looked around at the huge building infront of us. It seemed to be some sort of ball or something.

There was an extremely large chandelier and paintings on the ceiling. There were about 100 tables. Holy shit.

On our table there was us 3, Jack, Rian, Zack and some other empty seats.

"Alex!"

"Brendon!" Dad shouted and hugged someone, Brendon Urie. "It's great to see you again man."

"You too. Hey Taylor, how's little girl doing?"

"The nearly 18 year old is doing pretty well thanks. You?"

"I'm gonna get hammered tonight."

"No shit." I exhaled and took a sip from my drink.  Champagnes horrid. I quickly put some WKD in my drink and then downed it. "What you staring at?"

"The fact you pulled WKD out of your bag."

"Oh well." I shrugged. "So what even is this thing?"

"It's like a band meeting thing. Basically an excuse for everyone to get pissed or hook up with someone."

"Thanks for the catchup." I downed my second small drink of WKD.

'I miss you. I'm so sorry for what I did babe, I really mean it. It was a lousy stupid hook up that meant nothing. I should have seen it coming when Kellin made me an offer. I'm so sorry babe I love you xo'

'What offer?'

'He said that he'd pay me any amount of money for me to leave you xo'

'And you took it?'

'NO! No never! I punched him. Then as a sorry he wanted me to go on a night out with everyone in their band. Babe I'm so sorry you know I'd never do anything like this intentionally. Xo'

"I'll kill him." I mumbled and balled my fist up.

"What? You okay?" Jack whispered and put his hand on my fist.

"I'm going outside." I picked my WKD bottle up and stormed outside.

People were staring but I didn't care.

I'll kill Kellin.

'Hey, have you spoken to josh recently? He said he had something for you x'-Kellin

'You absolute prick. I hate you, i hate your son.'

I booted the trash can and kicked it over aggressively. I pulled a cigarette out of my pocket and lit it quickly. I kicked the next trashcan but a cat fell out of it.

I picked it up and stroked it softly. It's name tag read Mittens. So it's not a stray. I put her down and she quickly pounced away.

I finished my cigarette and I walked back inside, resuming myself back at the table.

"What was that all about?" Mom asked

"Nothing."

"You sure?"

"Yeah." I yawned. "I finished a whole bottle, anyone else want anything?"

"Bring a ton of beer."

"I'll come with you." Jack smiled and stood up quickly. "What happened? Who's ass you kicking?"

"Kellin."

"Why?"

"Because he got Geoff drunk and spiked his drink that night."

"So you kicking his ass."

"Hell yes. A bottle of WKD please."

"Coming right up." The lady smiled and handed me the bottle. "On the house."

"Thanks, and like 12 beers please."

"Also on the house."

"Thanks." Jack helped me carry them back to the table. "There."

"Thanks Taylor, thanks jack."

"No problem."

"Hey Alex!" A high pitch voice exclaimed from behind us.

Kellin.

"Outside now." I grabbed his collar and dragged him outside. "Who the hell do you think you are!"

"You found out about the deal huh?"

"You prick!" I threw him on the floor. "How dare you! He wouldn't take it!"

"Have you checked his bank account?"

"No why would I?!" I pinned him against the wall. "WHY WOULD I!"

"Just check it." He smiled. "Look you got an audience."

"Good, theyre here to see you get your ass handed to you."

"I bet." He laughed and punched my stomach.

It hurt like a bitch but I didn't react. I punched his temple and he staggered toward me. He was practically falling and the crowd was getting bigger and bigger.

"WHATS HAPPENING WHOS FIGHTING?" I heard dad exclaim from the back of the crowd.

"CMON TAYLOR!" Mikey exclaimed and smiled at me.

"Thanks mikes!" I grabbed Kellin by his hair and threw him into a car.

He got up and dived on top of me quickly, holding me down. I booted him in the spine and flipped him over me. "TELL ME YOURE OUT!"

"IM OUT! IM OUT!" He exclaimed breathlessly as I was picked up. "YOURE A REAL BITCH!"

"SAME APPLIES BABE!" I laughed. "HIGH FIVES!" I high fives Mikey and Brendon as I passed them.

"The hell are you thinking!" Jack shouted and put a ice pack on my forehead. "I know what he did but shit no need to kick his ass that bad."

"You're either with me or against me."

"I'm with you, 100% just calm down."

"Whatever, I'm going home." I rolled my eyes and got in the taxi.

I told them my address and they drove me home. "So what you doing drinking WKD?"

"Drinking WKD." I handed him the money and climbed out of the cab.

I put the bottle in my bag and climbed up the gutter and into my bedroom. I flopped onto my bed.

'@Broadway; CANT WAIT FOR OUR STAR PERFORMANCES!'

The photo was of me in the auditions on stage.