Say What You Want.

Who Are You Now?-Sleeping With Sirens

Taylor's PoV

I threw on my ripped jeans and Black Parade shirt. I looked edgy as. My eyeliner was done to precision, my eyeshadow looked amazing and my lipstick was a purple shade.

"Are you ready?!"

"I'm ready I'm waiting for you!"

"I'll be there in a sec!" I threw my vans on and walked down the stairs.

He was in a button up shirt and normal black jeans. Looking casual as ever.

'Hi. You doing good? X'

'You are?'

'You don't have my contact saved? x'

'Tell me who you are or I'll kick your ass to your grave.'

'WoH shit! It's jack don't worry! X'

'OH MY SHIT JACK I AM SO SORRY.'

'It's okay just don't scare me I thought I got the wrong number hah x'

'I'm off to dinner with Lisa and Alex, I'll probably text you through it if you ain't there x'

We got in the car and he was really nervous. I could tell. "Alex why are you so nervous?"

"Because you're both so important to me if you don't like each other than what am I gonna do??"

"Alex even if I don't like her I'll still talk to her don't worry."The car came to a stop. "Aw Sick Italian."

"Guessing you like Italian?" He paused as he saw a small, blondish girl walk toward us. "It's her how do I look?"

"Dad you look fine." He smiled. "What you smiling at?"

"You just called me dad." The blonde was close to us and he ran to hug her. "Lisa!"

"Oh my god Alex! I missed you so much!"

Cute.

"Oh my god hi Taylor I'm Lisa! It's so nice to meet you I've heard so much about you." She hugged me. She seemed nice, just slightly taller than me.

"You too!"

We walked in and sat down peacefully at a table nears the window.

'Have you met her yet? What'd you think of her?X'-Jack.

'She's so sweet! Honestly I think I really like her x'

'Awh alex will adore you for saying that, he was so nervous x'

'It's pretty obvious too.'

"So Alex tells me you're good at English?"

"I wouldn't say I'm good at it. But I do enjoy it."

"So you like Shakespeare I'm guessing?"

"Yeah I adore him." I admitted, taking a sip from my coke.

"Favourite play by him?"

"Macbeth."

"Deep." She laughed. "Favourite book?"

"Jekyll and Hyde I think."

"Wow you read a lot?"

"Usually, But I read a fu-bunch of comic books." I corrected myself and they both laughed.

"At least you're honest."

The food came and I had ordered pizza and chips. Mainly because it's the only thing that I really enjoy.

I like Lisa a lot. She seems so genuine and polite. Plus she spoke to me about my interests which made me really happy. I already like her a bunch.

'Hey, we haven't spoken in a while.'-Rian.

And that's not a lie. I haven't really spoken to him properly since I told him he was just using me to get to Bronte. And it wasn't a lie. He hasn't spoken to me since I told him. He hasn't even made an effort either so I aren't with him.

"Well I'm just going to the bathroom before we leave." Alex smiled before leaving.

"Hi Taylor I got you something." Lisa smiled and stood next to me. "I just thought you'd like it." She handed me a book.

Macbeth.

The Macbeth original non adapted.

"How did you get your hands on this!" I looked at it in awe.

"Easy, do you like it?"

"Like it?! I love it Thankyou so much Lisa!" I hugged her tightly. "Thankyou."

"It's okay, I really want you to like me."

"Like you?! I love you!"

"You two okay?" Alex came out and saw us hugging. "I'm guessing you two like each other?"

"Just a bit." We laughed.

"Well thankgod." He exhaled dramatically. "I forgot to say we're going to look at schools tomorrow with Bronte and Rian."

"Well shit." I rolled my eyes and opened my book. "Do we have to go with them?"

"But you love them?"

"I know but things are super awkward between me n Bronte. Like me n Rian because I called him out for using me to get to Bronte."

"Well If you want I'll come with you?" Lisa suggested as Alex drove us home.

"Please please please! Because I cannot bear to spend a whole day with them." They both laughed at me. "I'll get up at like 11 it's a Monday."

"You'll get up at 9."

"I'll get up when I wake up."

"You'll get up when I wake you up."

"Wake me up with McDonald's hash browns and a Starbucks chocolate chip latte and you got yourself a deal."

"We can see."

"Looks like I'm getting a lay in."

"No."

"Fight me gaskarth."

"Bring it on gaskarth."

"Gwon then I'll beat you up."

"That is the point of a fight."

"But only one of us gets our asses kicked n it ain't gonna be me." I smiled and returned to my bag.